Alarms and Timers not going off on Beta 3 (Update: Some Calendar events now missing too)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iFanaddic, Jun 19, 2015.

1. iFanaddic, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015

iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Has anyone experienced this with watchOS 2 beta 1? I've been running watchOS 2 since its release and for some reason I've only realized this today.. I somehow have the feeling it may have stopped working sometime during the week...[EDIT: They have stopped working, because I remember testing the landscape alarm mode and it was working back then.. Something broke in the meantime..]

Timers just reset themselves back without "Timer Ended" screen and alarms just never ring and turn themselves OFF.

Timers:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9pw5vf1zvtdm5s/File 2015-06-20, 1 13 38 AM.mov?dl=0

Alarms:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/38jjru0ht8zj0rk/File 2015-06-20, 1 21 11 AM.mov?dl=0

(Btw Do Not Disturb is OFF and sound is ON.)

2. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

4. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

That goes without saying, I'm just wondering if I'm your only one experiencing this problem as I said it hasn't been a problem since day 1 of the beta testing.

5. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Those issues which had been fixed in beta 2 are now back in beta 3. Just woke up, super late looked at my watch and dismissed all 3 alarms I had set up last night, never vibrated, never rang.

6. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Also I may add this extra bug to the list Some calendar events are not shown on the watch but are shown on the iPhone I tried to see if there was a setting to show only specific calendar on Apple Watch but I didn't find.. I was able to make the event show up by changing it's category (color). But thats not a real fix

(I believe this is a recurring problem since beta 2 maybe even beta 1, I reported it but the fact that it still hasnt been fixed worries me)

7. BaggieBoy macrumors 6502

BaggieBoy

Same happened to me this morning. I woke well passed the alarm time and it was almost like I had pressed Snooze (the alarm time was counting down. Later I looked and it was on the Dismiss / Snooze screen but was making no sound.

Actually I'm not getting any sounds I've just realised, when I get a notification I'm getting the Haptic feedback but no sound like I did on Beta 2.

8. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Yeah same here no sound no vibe. Can't believe I'll have to go back to my old alarm clock for the next 2 weeks!!

9. BaggieBoy macrumors 6502

BaggieBoy

Alarm worked fine this morning and I also seem to have got back notification sounds too.

10. K4LK macrumors 6502

K4LK

Seeing the same problem with alarms. Woke up late the past two mornings. Looked at my iPhone and the alarm was displayed, no sound.