Aliens Confirmed by Former U.S. Astronaut from Apollo 14

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Cleverboy, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Full story at Australia's Daily Telegraph:
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,,24069817-5001021,00.html
    Mitchell's interview with Kerrang! radio:
    http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=804160&spid=

There. My favorite episode of Star Trek TNG?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Contact_(TNG_episode)

Mm, hm. Confirmed. It's real. You heard me.

~ CB

2. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Some real proof would be nice. Aliens used to be a subject that I was really into and quite like the disclosure project but all in all, the lack of evidence becomes frustrating after a while.

3. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

He's just trying to divert attention away from the fact that the Apollo 14 moon landings were faked.

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

doesnt surprise me really. if the govt tried to silence him, it would just make his claim more valid imo so best let him say possibly the truth and have people call him nuts lol

if it were true and people knew, the world would be in havoc.

5. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. Pics or it didn't happen!;)

7. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Where's the proof? Just taking his word for it is nothing short of a logical fallacy. I could start telling everyone that fairies exist, and my claim would be no more or less reliable than his.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

Why? Half of the population already believe they exist, so it wouldn't change their life one bit, and the other half (myself included) would find it more fascinating than anything else.

8. Cleverboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Considering the lack of evidence to be a manifestation of a pervasive conspiracy by governmental powers, it should probably be extremely frustrating to everyone. But, futility is such a hard emotion to sell to people. Most of us stop resisting very quickly when presented with even the slightest the prospect of it. It's interesting to read stories about people that track something for decades without the slightest hint of solid evidence only to have their labors rewarded by a confirmation more glorious than they'd ever imagined.

They will make themselves available to the public as soon as one of their puppets have been positioned in the top slot of each of our planet's developed countries. They've almost got them all now. America has been a bit stubborn, but they've kind of got the hang of things this election.

~ CB

9. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

Is this the "small gray" — short, slight frame, large eyes and large head? Who says the aliens aren't living among us. In fact, one hit my window yesterday.

10. valdore macrumors 65816

valdore

Anyone stupid enough to commit suicide at the revelation of alien existence is doing the human gene pool a favor by eliminating themselves from it.

11. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Guess it was really the aliens that designed the SR-71.

12. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Looking for evidence? go to ufoevidence.org and there is plenty of evidence. Some key indisputable cases are the ufos's over washington in the 50s, trinidad island sighting and many many pilot,police and military sightings. Also countless pages and documents from our own govt which are partially blacked out even after 60 years!

U.S. govt is covering this one up for a reason and thats because the control freaks in govt and the military cant do anything against this technology that might be thousands of years more advanced then ours. Also worth looking at are the cases where our missile silo's and the russians silo's were turned off by something else.

Then there is allways Roswell where the only nuclear base in the world at the time said it had a crashed flying saucer only to say later it was a .......balloon.:eek: like the air force didnt know the difference.

13. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

UFO does not equal aliens. They're vastly different.

edit: ufoevidence.org is down!!! They've got to it!!!! What are they trying to cover up!!!!

Nothing says thousands of years more technologically advanced than continually crashing into earth and killing themselves.

14. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Someone is in control of these things and it aint us, or at least it wasnt us in the 40s,50s and 60s. Today we may have some high tech craft that mimic this behavior but as far as we know there is nothing we have that can hover,accelerate to thousands of miles and hour and do right angle turns without making a sound. Also Gordy Cooper another astronaut had a couple of sightings and 1 was close up and filmed by his crew who were working on a experimental jet at the time. His film was sent to the pentagon. He testified before congress on this.

15. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

[​IMG]

But seriously, do I think there are "aliens", sure.

Do I think they have found our little spec in the Universe, no way.

16. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

This is not evidence of aliens. This is (oft fallible) human recollection/observation or flying objects.

17. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

The fact that aliens have not made contact with us proves that there is intelligent life out there. :D

18. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Yes, by the aliens.

19. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

That made me chortle. Brilliant.

The rapid technological incline that mankind (and particularly the US) made after and since then is something that has always baffled me.

20. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

BS, govt didnt black out thousands of pages from the Airforce,CIA,Nasa and etc because of nothing. Also that doesnt explain the photographs,film and multiple witness sightings and radar contacts. Educate yourself on some of the best cases. US govt is covering up. Why else after 911 would they ignore intrusions in our airspace? Rendlesham forest is another classic case. Also there were some former military officer's coming forward on this on Larry king the other day and cnn may still have the interview. I liked the guy who worked for the CIA who was suppose to be filming all stages of a missile launch when they caught something else firing beams at dummy warheads that were being released. Guess ET didnt know that these were dummy warheads or was making a statement.

21. ihabime macrumors 6502

Pfft, any sane person can see this for exactly what it is, another disinformation campaign by the reptoids to distract us from finding their giant underground cities.

22. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

The bastards! :mad:

( :D :p )

23. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

They killed Kenny.

24. Virgil-TB2 macrumors 65816

Virgil-TB2

Agreed.

But if you look into the evidence that *does* exist, you will find there are ample indications of "real" aliens. That is to say there is definitely evidence for a real, homogenous phenomena behind the UFO sightings that is both unique and distinguishable from mis-identified aircraft etc.

This is a classic mistake that many sceptics make when looking at the evidence.

Because the larger percentage of all reports by far turn out to be mis-identifications of common events and objects, or out and out hoaxes and lies, it is believed that the remaining "unidentified" sightings must be made of the same stuff. i.e. - that if we had *more* information on the unidentified cases, that they would then turn out to be just like the identified ones.

This is patently not the case if you look at the evidence. The residual "unidentified" cases are remarkably homogenous in description, and significantly different in several key aspects from the "identified" cases.

Basically there is no final proof that these cases represent alien involvement, but they are *something* and this something is not, swamp-gas, ball-lightning, balloons, etc., etc.

As long as these cases cannot be identified by any other means, the witnesses assertion that they looked a lot like alien spaceships has to at least be considered. At least it should be if you value the scientific method.

There certainly are aliens out there, or at least the chances of their *not* being aliens out there is so small as to be insignificant. It's really just a matter of whether they can get here from where they are and if they want to.