All AT&T Factory Unlock Services Down Worldwide

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPh0neTy, Oct 4, 2013.

1. iPh0neTy macrumors member

I thought I would post this. I noticed there is another thread about factory unlock services taking a long time. This is because the factory unlock network for AT&T went down and has stayed down for a couple days. Nobody can process unlocks for at&t. Check ebay, sellers in China, Australia, India... have big banners at the top of their listings saying servers are down. It's a worldwide issue...

It's kind of a bummer and people are freaking out like it's the end of the world but hopefully all services will be back up and running soon.

2. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

3. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

It's the end of the world as we know it.... and, I feel fine.

4. iPh0neTy thread starter macrumors member

Oh good. I don't keep up on these forums as much as I should but figured I'd come see if people were bitching about it here

----------

You would think so. **** I remember when, if you wanted to unlock your iPhone 4 or 4s you paid upwards of $50 for a gevey that took a week to come in the mail. Now people's heads explode when their few dollar permanent factory unlock takes a few hours.

5. nicholasss macrumors regular

Or when unlocks were $50+

AT&T iPhone Unlocks are back up, but the prices are higher.

6. scooldesire macrumors newbie

Hi, All at&t unlocking servers are currently down globally, and nobody can unlock at&t phone now until everything should come back to normal. only manufacturer methods are working right now which are usually at higher cost.