All windows or All apps Exposé in Lion

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by 0ld-knight, Nov 26, 2011.

1. 0ld-knight macrumors newbie

I still can't belive that there isn't the option to use it as a hot corner or for a special mouse button. Mission Control doesn't do the same job in many ocasions, like when dragging items between applications (you just can't because all windows are grouped up). Someone knows a workaround to fix that? Maybe a 3d party app? copying the SnowLeopard Exposé? I'm very angry with that, it was a very useful feature, and i'm thinking about installing SnowLeopard on a brand new macbook air just because of that (which is very sad, imo).
    Any ideas?

2. HazMatt macrumors newbie

I just upgraded to Lion (10.7.2) and I too am very annoyed at the new Mission Control behavior as opposed to Snow Leopard's 'All windows' Exposé feature.

3. iVoid macrumors 65816

Yup, I've been slowly building a clean Lion image to use myself and the lack of 'all windows' view is my biggest gripe. If apple could return that feature and allow dragging windows directly between spaces again, I could get used to mission control.

Eventually...

(of course, I'd also like all the crashing bugs to be fixed... but I guess iCloud was their priority, not fixing the bugs).