All you people who ordered two X's with a Nov 3rd delivery

Diorama

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2017
They are not the best kind of person, that’s for sure. Quite a lot of people in the ‘which color’ thread bought two just to return one when they see the colours.
[doublepost=1509224931][/doublepost]
Everyone had same chance to get an order in ... doesn't bother me.
No they didn’t?
Where have you been?

redman042

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2008
It’s annoying for sure, but in terms of numbers it’s a tiny blip on the radar. If everyone who did that stopped doing it, I seriously doubt the wait times would look any different.

Reactions: Scott-n-Houston

Applenoob34

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2014
Yea. It’s pretty frustrating seeing ppl order multiple phones from 4 different places with the intention of only keeping one. This wreaks havoc on the estimated ship dates for the rest of us. That’s the world we live in now.

It’s the same with people buying different variations of the same item at Best Buy only to return the one they don’t like. Screw everyone else. Me me me me

Reactions: AppleWes

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 65832
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
As a person who sells cell phones, I absolutely hate when folks do this. It completely screws with inventory and revenue for the store. That phone could have easily gone to somebody who actually wanted it. Oh and those people are also the same ones who will bitch about about Best Buy and carrier stores having restocking fees but are too selfish and egotistical to admit they're part of the problem. I ordered one phone and I got one coming in. Seriously there's no need to order two, considering you can look at an iPhone 8 and get a general idea of what the color will look like

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
we live in a world centered around consumers and customer service, you don't like it? tough....go back to the days when you couldn't return something because you lost the receipt or had to go through the manufacturer because stores didn't take returns. People act like these things are separate...they are not...you cant have all the good stuff without the other side of it.

sjperformance

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
Well I pre ordered 3. Will keep one because yes I want an iPhone X. The one I’m keeping is under next. The other 2 paid in full. All 3 coming Friday. The other 2 will ship to Dubai to my buyer who I do business with daily.

Reactions: DUIduckSAUCE

SamwellG

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
With full intentions of returning one, make me mad. Each one of you results in someone else having to wait. That is all.. Hope you are happy some poor slob has to wait a few extra weeks.
Personally, I am extremely happy a poor slob will have to wait. I ordered two and will choose what color I want to keep.

Thanks/

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
With full intentions of returning one, make me mad. Each one of you results in someone else having to wait. That is all.. Hope you are happy some poor slob has to wait a few extra weeks.
Regardless, they are not doing anything wrong by purchasing two and they paid for the iPhones legitimately. You just like the moral behind it, but the fact is, they can do that an Apple permits multiple iPhone orders, where they cannot control something of this nature.

CasuallyDressed

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
Well I pre ordered 3. Will keep one because yes I want an iPhone X. The one I’m keeping is under next. The other 2 paid in full. All 3 coming Friday. The other 2 will ship to Dubai to my buyer who I do business with daily.
Well IDGAF.

The obnoxious entitlement in this thread is bile-inducing.

“Don’t like it? Deal with it”
“Not my problem”
“It’s how things are now”

Apparently common courtesy to your fellow man has gone out of the window. It’s all me, me, me, now, now, now. Everyone else be damned.

Also, to those saying we all had the same chance; we didn’t. I was with my partner while she tried to preorder hers and the website didn’t go live until nearly 8:15am. She has a delivery date of 13th-20th November. But yeah sure, it’s how things are now.

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Well IDGAF.

“Not my problem”

Apparently common courtesy to your fellow man has gone out of the window. It’s all me, me, me, now, now, now. Everyone else be damned.

Also, to those saying we all had the same chance; we didn’t. I was with my partner while she tried to preorder hers and the website didn’t go live until nearly 8:15am. She has a delivery date of 13th-20th November. But yeah sure, it’s how things are now.
you must be born in the 90's.

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
I ordered 10 of them in honor of the "X' anniversary. I did so just to piss you off.

Seriously, I bet the number of people globally that ordered more than one with the intention of returning one is less than 0.1%. If you didn't get a 11/3 date, go camp out at the store and wait for the selfish slobs to return their leftovers.

SamwellG

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
Well IDGAF.

“Not my problem”

So did mine bud. Woke up and preordered another on AT&T at 8AM. So dont give me or anyone **** about it being 15 minutes too late. My first order went in at 3:32AM and second at 8:40AM. Im resourceful and ended up with two phones and ill what I please with them

CasuallyDressed

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
So did mine bud. Woke up and preordered another on AT&T at 8AM. So dont give me or anyone **** about it being 15 minutes too late. My first order went in at 3:32AM and second at 8:40AM. Im resourceful and ended up with two phones and ill what I please with them
Ooooh you set an alarm. So resourceful. You’re like a lumberjack.
[doublepost=1509233291][/doublepost]
you must be born in the 90's.
Based on?

(You’re wrong, btw)