Already processing? (iPhone 5s orders)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ethanlee, Sep 20, 2013.

1. ethanlee macrumors regular

Is your shipment showing Step 2/4 already, "Processing?" They're very vague on this, what exactly does this mean? Does it mean anything specific outside of being able to change order details?

2. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Oh I forgot all the order status threads coming up for the next few weeks. These are exiting times.

3. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

Yep, processing and account charged. They must be going to ship the 1-3's this weekend.

4. meeks macrumors regular

Mine says processing. It should ship sometime today!

5. Dawgy macrumors newbie

Mine is processing and my card was charged, but the total is sorta strange and way off from the actual order total. Anyone else see this?

6. lateralus1082 macrumors member

I tried to double dip my upgrade and see who got it sooner (off of best buy) and apple already processed my upgrade. Thinking of opening another line just to get the phone tomorrow and canceling my upgrade...nah, I'll just be patient.

7. Beezy253 macrumors 6502

Ordered a 64GB Silver, T-mobile UNLOCKED with 2-3 day $10 shipping, and my order status still says: "We’ve received your order"

I got my eMail confirmation at 12:08am :confused:

***Scratch that... Updated to:
    Processing Items Available to ship: 1 - 3 business days
    Delivers: Sep 27 - Oct 1 by 2-3 Business Days

My Checking account was only debited $118.59 (I assume $99 + WA Sales Tax) for the Apple Care +.

8. meeks macrumors regular

I was billed the full amount. $222 with express shipping.

9. zman2100 macrumors regular

zman2100

The Processing stage doesn't mean anything in regards to how quickly you'll get it. You could be in processing for a day, or a week or more. There won't be any action on your order until you hit the Preparing for Shipment stage.

10. CEmajr macrumors 601

Still says processing but the charge on the Amex card still shows $1 so it's probably not fully processed yet. Estimated ship date 9/24

11. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Yes, I will be launching my home made satellite that can see thru the Chinese shipping containers, so as to track my delivery centimeter by centimeter. I will be posting multiple updates here, in separate threads, with descriptive titles like "Getting close!" and "Left shipping agent!", every day until it arrives.

12. CarolG macrumors member

CarolG

I noticed this when I ordered a MacBook Air last month. When I checked, the difference was in the sales tax. They estimate it when you first order, but then I guess they figure the actual tax for the credit card charge. Mine went down slightly.

13. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

Why not use a drone to plop a Tile on it and track it in real time?

14. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Mine says processing. Im in the front of the apple line so if I get the one I want in person i will just cancel.

15. MMM.PWR macrumors 6502

MMM.PWR

Mine switched to processing items within last 15 min.

16. richpuer macrumors 6502

How are you all getting processing. I finished ordering at 12:17 and I'm still stuck on "we've revived your order"

17. pdawg17 macrumors newbie

My 12:06am order is "processing", my 12:09am order is not...

18. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

It will ship within the time it says it will ship. You will get a email.

19. meeks macrumors regular

which could very likely be today just like I stated above.

20. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

Just remember guys, just because it appears your card was "charged" doesn't mean it was actually charged. The system runs your card to place a hold on funds, then the system actually does charge it later when they ship...OR ..Apple doesn't ship right away in which case the hold goes away...then gets charged when they do ship.

Happens every release where people believe the initial lhold on their cards means it was actually charged. It wasn't if it's not shipped yet...

21. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Haha, actually it is fun to follow along with everyone. I remember when I ordered ipad 2 and followed along with everyone on the shipping thread. We tracked that thing down to the very plane it was on and linked a flight tracker website. I watched my little ipad fly from Hong Kong to Kentucky or something and it was at my door (PA) the next day.

22. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

That's pretty funny. I kind of enjoy all the all the craziness though.

23. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

I ordered at 3:05. 16g space gray. A min later had a CC problem which I fixed instantly. I'd say by 3:15am. Never got a conf. email. My wife who claimed last night that I do not need a new phone of course woke up and ordered a gold 16g at 7am for herself. I got my conf. email minutes ago. Guess who's order will ship in a few hours? LOL!

24. karmamule macrumors 6502

karmamule

They had to "revive" your order? Did it swoon and collapse from all the excitement? ;-)

25. ewils19 macrumors 6502

Placed my order at 2:02 CDT. Got my confirmation email at 2:03 CDT. At 5:56 got an email from my budgeting website saying that I'd overspent on my Shopping budget for the month (hah). I checked my card and they've charged the full amount, not a placeholder amount. Really hoping it will be shipping soon, at least by Monday!