Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VeridisQuo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
I've been wanting to dive into more 'premium' cases for my newest iphone. I've always loved the looks of some of the metal/aluminum cases for the 4 and 4s, just never would drop the money for one. I've seen several cases so far, but have only been able to find one that has built in buttons instead of cutouts, which I hate on cases, even thin cases. I like the volume and wake buttons to be above the case.

I know of the Draco V(which I've ordered already) but are they're any others available/announced with volume and wake buttons built into the case? Don't mind having a cut out for the Silent switch. The draco seems to be the only one I have found so far with buttons. Any brand info/links is appreciated!

swervinsuburban

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2012
I've been wanting to dive into more 'premium' cases for my newest iphone. I've always loved the looks of some of the metal/aluminum cases for the 4 and 4s, just never would drop the money for one. I've seen several cases so far, but have only been able to find one that has built in buttons instead of cutouts, which I hate on cases, even thin cases. I like the volume and wake buttons to be above the case.

I know of the Draco V(which I've ordered already) but are they're any others available/announced with volume and wake buttons built into the case? Don't mind having a cut out for the Silent switch. The draco seems to be the only one I have found so far with buttons. Any brand info/links is appreciated!

Element ronin case is metal and wood and has its own buttons.

VeridisQuo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
ah yes, I've been eyeing that one, and never noticed the buttons before. Gonna wait for some video reviews on that one, thats alot of money for a case

Mobilemaduk

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2012
I have the black Draco Design bumper and its great. Fits really nicely, has built in buttons and doesn't effect signal as far as I can see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.