Aluminum Sport Owners: What other bands did you get?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by heyyitssusan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I'm curious what you guys have gotten because I don't want to get just any band and not have it look good with the aluminum of the watch. I'm eyeing the milanese loop right now but I just want to see what other bands you guys have.

2. alexcue macrumors regular

alexcue

The Milanese loop is incredible IMO. It's very comfortable and I have hairy arms! lol

It has gotten lots of compliments. It does dress it up quite a bit.

I have BSB and WSB along with the Blue LL. Of all the Milanese has become my favorite. Since I work out at home, I don't even bother swapping bands. If I'm walking outside and it's hot, I used to have to swap the BLL for the Sports Bands. No longer!

3. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

How do you like the leather loop? Does it match up well with the sport watch?

4. justinharris89 macrumors newbie

I also have the Milanese loop. I like it a lot, I'm thinking Leather Loop for my next one

5. alexcue macrumors regular

alexcue

I think it looks good, but it's not for working out, and I work out at least twice a day.
    So the problem comes in that I have to remove it and switch it for the BSB to work out.

It really does change up the look of the watch. Kind of dressy casual. The Milanese is just dressy.

6. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I have the Milanese loop, the classic buckle and pink and white sports bands. I think it looks good with them all.

7. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

I bought the sport with the white band. I only have the black sport to go with them for now. I'm torn on getting a leather loop next or Milanese one. Both are the same price so that's not really a factor. If you had to pick between the Milanese or leather loop, which one would you get?

8. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

I would get Milanese. I can't fit the leather loop, haha

9. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

How does the Milanese fit with the aluminum part of the sport... thats my biggest concern. The metals of aluminum clashing with the SS of the band. Do you have any pictures of it?

10. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

I'm getting the black rubber band.. looks like the iPhone 1. Old school awesome.

12. Prestonsimon macrumors newbie

I actually wanted to get a monowear black stainless steel band for my sport, but they were sold out, so I went with this one, and am actually super happy. This is one of the only 3rd party bands besides monowear that has the nicer looking adapters without the big gap that I have found. Plus it is less than half the price and was prime. For the money (like $53), it is definitely worth it!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZWB8FO0
    [​IMG]

13. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I've bought the soft pink Modern buckle too.