Aluminum sports apple watch owner, what bands are you wearing

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by iluvgadgets, Jul 19, 2015.

1. iluvgadgets macrumors regular

I have the white aluminum sports watch. Looking for different bands, what have you found that looks good? Post pics please : )

2. bulbousnub macrumors 6502

I have the Sport and use a blue leather loop. It looks good. (pic not mine)
    [​IMG]

3. iluvgadgets thread starter macrumors regular

Is that one of the apple bands or another company?

4. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

I have a space gray with a black sport band and a green sport band. I will be adding a leather loop, but I have not decided the color.

5. justinharris89 macrumors newbie

Milanese loop here. The aluminum of the case and the stainless steel of the band don't match, but I still think it looks pretty good. Considering a leather loop next just not sure what color.

6. iluvgadgets thread starter macrumors regular

Can you take a pic of your watch with the Milanese loop? I've wondered how it would look

7. justinharris89 macrumors newbie

I've got the whit sports band on it currently and won't be home until later, though I did find this photo that shows the color difference between the watch and band...truthfully I think the Milanese loop looks different in photos than in real life, but I do like the look of it with the AW sport.
    image.jpg

8. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I'm a basic bitch ;), I only have the black band that came with my space grey sport.

9. ManicMarc macrumors 6502

38mm Grey, Classic buckle
    [​IMG]

10. Roller macrumors 68020

I have the same band. It's been a long time since I've had a watch with anything other than a link band, but I think that the Sport Band is at least as comfortable than the leather bands I used to wear, and it feels very secure.

11. Nell macrumors regular

I have the silver sport watch with the white sport band. I also have the black sport band and the Milanese loop. I really like the Milanese loop; the contrast between the shiny surface and the aluminium works for me (never posted an image here before; hope it works!):

watch.jpg

12. iluvgadgets thread starter macrumors regular

That looks pretty good, I was wondering if the aluminum watch would look ok with the Milanese loop. Thanks

13. chillg8r macrumors regular

chillg8r

I have a Space Gray Sport watch with the black sport band. I wear the BSB whenever I expect to be sweating. I also have bought the Stone Leather loop and the Milanese Loop and wear them based on what I feel like. I also have an inexpensive Ebay aftermarket navy blue leather band with adapters and I rarely wear it and I preordered 2 sets of click adapters that cone with a black leather band and a black metal link band....I expect them in August. I love the way I can change the look of the watch based on a whim.

14. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Space Gray Sport with the black and blue sport bands. I wear the blue most lately and plan to add the green soon. If they come out with any of the colors from the Milan show I'm spending some money. Orange, red and navy blue are on my want list. I have no plans at the moment for anything but sport bands because they are comfortable enough for me.

15. justinharris89 macrumors newbie

A navy blue sports band would be awesome

16. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Seems to be this one.

I'm actually considering ordering one. I've had good luck with aliexpress. It looks really sketchy, but if the seller has good reviews you're good to go. And this seller does.

17. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I can almost taste it. Ha.

18. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

I have the same bands as you and really like the contrast of the Milanese loop with the aluminium .

19. ManicMarc macrumors 6502

http://mixyourwatch.com shows there being one... maybe one day.

20. CellXor10 macrumors regular

Silver Sport here- I have the blue sports band, black sports band, classic buckle, and "bright" blue leather loop. Don't have any pics for you right now, tho I love the look of all of them with the matte finish. The classic buckle has a similar shiny silver connector as the Milanese loop, but it is hardly noticeable when it is on your wrist (especially to others).

21. AppleWes macrumors 6502

AppleWes

I sure hope so!

I really like the dark navy blue look (and sport band style). Currently have the space grey sport with black sport band.

22. iluvgadgets thread starter macrumors regular

I just got the Milanese loop, I like it!! It will be for when I want a more dressed up look! I may add the black band too.

23. moxxham macrumors 6502

moxxham

I have the black and the White sport bands. I would love to get the blue leather loop, but unfortunately it doesn't come in the 38mm :(

24. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

SGS with extra green sports band and black leather loop. 99% of the time, I wear the green sports band: I love the contrast of the green and grey :)

IMG_0527.jpg

25. sirenized macrumors regular

I was at the Apple Store yesterday looking to buy the space grey. I'm not a huge fan of the sport band and asked about the classic buckle. The girl told me I couldn't because of the aluminum reacting with the stainless. Was I misinformed? I left without the watch for that reason