Aluminum Unibody macbook display assembly and airport card

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by D.Slack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. D.Slack macrumors newbie

I have an early 09 2.4ghz macbook. not the pro. its a 13 inch and a while ago the glass across the screen broke. Ive been using it without a camera or glass for a while and have decided to buy the whole upper assembly to install onto the computer. The bluetooth on the computer also stopped working and after investigating the part I need online it seems that there is some sort of relationship between the display assembly and the airport card. The display i have planned on buying (http://cgi.ebay.com/MacBook-Unibody...ultDomain_0&hash=item2a0ff8d655#ht_500wt_1156) notes that it does not include the airport card. My question is that if I buy this part how much would a new airport card cost me, where could i get it, and would a new airport card fix the bluetooth issue? And before the point is brought up below yes i have experience in repairing various apple ipods and this computer has been opened up before for a new disk drive and I am confident in my ability to install the part. Thank you in advanced for the help!

2. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow