Am I able to switch out 6+ for a different color 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TJEPP, Oct 2, 2014.

1. TJEPP macrumors member

I went from an iPhone6 space gray to an iPhone 6 plus silver, I really like the space gray but silver was the ONLY 6 plus they had in stock, what do you think ?

2. mjb59463 macrumors 6502

You should be able to if you're within your return period (you probably are), device is in good condition, and if they have the appropriate model in stock.

3. TJEPP thread starter macrumors member

Nice ! I hope so, will call around to a few apple stores tomorrow, will it have to be an apple store, or can I call a sprint store ? I originally purchased through apple online and then exchanged in store

4. mjb59463 macrumors 6502

I am not sure about that. If you bought it online at the Apple Store, I'd guess that you would have to return it there.

5. HYPOKON2000 macrumors member

HYPOKON2000

You have to return it and purchase again. Apple store will only exchange for same color and capacity.

6. Tzuten macrumors 6502

How about you think your purchases out next time? Same yourself and others time. Now that phone will be a refurb because you had second thoughts on COLOR. GB size is a bit easier to justify.

7. TJEPP thread starter macrumors member

I was able to turn in my iPhone 6 for a 6plus same capacity different color. And I just had to pay the difference

----------

The phone won't be a refurb and if it is so be it

8. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Technically when you return the phone, that phone that you returned will become a refurb as it will go to Cupertino, then gets stripped, change the serial number and use as a replacement unit.