Am I able to switch out 6+ for a different color 6+

TJEPP

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
I went from an iPhone6 space gray to an iPhone 6 plus silver, I really like the space gray but silver was the ONLY 6 plus they had in stock, what do you think ?

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
I went from an iPhone6 space gray to an iPhone 6 plus silver, I really like the space gray but silver was the ONLY 6 plus they had in stock, what do you think ?
You should be able to if you're within your return period (you probably are), device is in good condition, and if they have the appropriate model in stock.

TJEPP

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
You should be able to if you're within your return period (you probably are), device is in good condition, and if they have the appropriate model in stock.
Nice ! I hope so, will call around to a few apple stores tomorrow, will it have to be an apple store, or can I call a sprint store ? I originally purchased through apple online and then exchanged in store

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
Nice ! I hope so, will call around to a few apple stores tomorrow, will it have to be an apple store, or can I call a sprint store ? I originally purchased through apple online and then exchanged in store
I am not sure about that. If you bought it online at the Apple Store, I'd guess that you would have to return it there.

Tzuten

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
How about you think your purchases out next time? Same yourself and others time. Now that phone will be a refurb because you had second thoughts on COLOR. GB size is a bit easier to justify.

TJEPP

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
I was able to turn in my iPhone 6 for a 6plus same capacity different color. And I just had to pay the difference

----------

How about you think your purchases out next time? Same yourself and others time. Now that phone will be a refurb because you had second thoughts on COLOR. GB size is a bit easier to justify.
The phone won't be a refurb and if it is so be it

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
I was able to turn in my iPhone 6 for a 6plus same capacity different color. And I just had to pay the difference

----------

The phone won't be a refurb and if it is so be it
Technically when you return the phone, that phone that you returned will become a refurb as it will go to Cupertino, then gets stripped, change the serial number and use as a replacement unit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.