iPad Pro Am I being too picky or should I be ok with the screen of my iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by fel10, Mar 26, 2016.

1. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

i just got an iPad Pro, the 12.9 in and was wondering if the screen is acceptable. It just looks like there's a tad too much yellow on the edges. What do u guys think. Should I exchange it?

[​IMG]

2. cg006 macrumors regular

cg006

I read all the 128gb models have a warm screen. Is it?

3. artfossil macrumors 6502a

artfossil

Yes. Or at least I would. My iPad Pro display has no discernible color cast or uneven areas. If I could discern either of those I would have returned it.

4. fel10 thread starter macrumors 68000

fel10

I wonder if it's a 128 gb only issue as well.

5. cg006 macrumors regular

cg006

I was checking online and came across a lot of threads about the 128gb models having an inferior screen as opposed to the 32gb. A lot of them suffer from being yellowish.

6. fel10 thread starter macrumors 68000

fel10

Guess I'll just keep the one I have than. It's not bad in person. I'm afraid if I exchange it I'll end up with something worse

7. nalbagli macrumors 6502

It actually doesn't look that bad on the photo but to me the answer to your question depends on wether it bothers you or not, in my case my first 128GB IPP had a yellow tint on on one side of the screen which was only really noticeable on white screens but it was pretty bad. I took it to the Apple Store and got it replaced, I was lucky enough that the replacement has no issues at all. I've also known people who have exchanged their's several times and all have yellow tint.
    Because of this my reccomendation would be to exchange it but only if it bothers you, otherwise just keep the one you have