Am I Crazy For Thinking That the 32GB iPhone 3GS Is Bigger Than the iPhone 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MICHAELSD, Jul 14, 2009.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I've had two Vaja Black and Red vases, and I can't push my 32GB iPhone 3GS in all the way and I can't remove it by sliding it out once it's 80% in the case. I don't have my iPhone 3G to test, but in every video I've seen, taking an iPhone 3G out and putting it in is smooth. I know someone that ordered the case at the same time as me, and his iPhone 3G fits fine. I've heard someone complain that the Incase Slider that fit their iPhone 3G won't fit their 32GB iPhone 3GS on MacRumors. Then, they got an Incase Slider that said on the box it was made for the iPhone 3GS, and this particular case was looser than the previous versions. I doubt that two Vaja cases would fit like this when I haven't heard anyone else complain. Is the 32GB iPhone 3GS curved a little different? I'm kind of surprised that two Vaja cases would fit like this.

2. Kyeris macrumors 6502

You're crazy.

However when I got my iPhone 3G replaced and used it in my incase slider it was more difficult to get in, maybe some sort of finish or something was coated on the phone and slowly rubbed off while in the case which made it easier to take in and out?

And also remember that even though the case has the same name on it, some manufactured may be tight some may be loose.