Am I the only one that likes 8 better than X?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skyyo, Sep 14, 2017.

1. skyyo macrumors member

After being an iphone user for 10 years, I'm a little disappointed in the X. Currently using the iphone 7+ and I think I actually like the design of the 8 + over the X. Am I the only one? Sure the X screen is nice but it still has bezels... The bezels on the 7/8+ allow you something to hold on to without blocking the display. I also think touchID is a much more natural way to unlock the phone and something that is 2nd nature for many of us.

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Yes, you are the only person alive that likes the iPhone 8 better than the iPhone X.

3. nothepro macrumors member

I feel the same way you do. I am going for the 8 over the X. I feel like Face ID is going to need a lot of work still and with the iPhone Upgrade Program, which I have, I do not feel like it is worth waiting for the X. That is why I am upgrading to the 8.

4. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

I really really need more and more people to think that

5. skyyo thread starter macrumors member

Awesome. Glad I won't have a problem pre-ordering tomorrow.

6. Falhófnir macrumors 68040

Falhófnir

I like the glass back design of the 8 more than the look of the 7 or 6/6s, but no, the X is still definitely sleeker looking, except for the notch at the top making it look top heavy. Gripping bezels isn't an issue on a phone, that's more of a tablet concern. Touch ID looks to be more convenient but face ID is still pretty cutting edge tech - hopefully they will find a way of implementing the under-screen scanner at some point.

7. cnotes2019 Suspended

SMDH I like all iPhones better than all iPhones