Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nateftw, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Nateftw macrumors newbie

So I have had my iPhone 6 since launch day...and you know what, I still have not gotten used to it. It still feels awkward in my hand and feels no where as strong as previous phones. I have never had trouble adapting to any of my previous ones. I have had the 3g,4,5 and now the 6. Every time I pick up the 5, I realize how much better it feels in my hand. Who cares that the screen is smaller. Am I the only that feels this way?

I'm obviously not going to return the 6, but I really believe the 5/5s has a much better feel to it. I'm kind of annoyed at consumers for pushing for such big phones, it's uncomfortable.

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

It is what the people wanted!

My 6+ still feels big and bulky. Oh well!

3. taedouni macrumors 65816

It feels like I've been using my 6 plus for months already.

4. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

That's what my new girlfriend said.

5. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I'm kind of annoyed at consumers who want to keep phones tiny. I understand the whole portability issue but not everyone wants a small phone. I personally don't want anything less than a 6 plus and apple knows it. Apple has lost millions of sales to other companies because consumers wanted a bigger screen and Apple didn't offer it. I think the 6 and 6 plus are a genius move on apples part because it took away the main advantage it's competitors had over them and the 10 million sales in the first weekend support that. I do think Apple needs to make a 4 inch flagship model for people like you but not at the expense of people like me who love larger screens.

----------

If you like the 5s more, why not use it and return the 6?. The 5s is still a very capable phone.