Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
Amazon see iPad but not iPhone. Amazon checkout says send to cloud or iPad. But the pull down menu doesn't have iPhone in there.

I downloaded the iPhone app a couple weeks after the ipad app. iPad was the first registered device.

iPhone Kindle app has nothing in the app even though I bought 3 Kindle books on Amazon.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also what is this "send to Kindle email address" that is in my iPhone app? I never created that. It's like they auto created it. That email does not match my normal Amazon acct so I'm thinking this is the problem. However there is no way to change it in the app.

EDIT: I just checked. The Send-To-Kindle Email Address on my devices is different. I guess that's how they send to different devices. But the iPhone address is not actually my amazon acct address. I guess it doesn't matter?

I thought all these Kindles books were supposed to be in the Kindle cloud then we could get them with any device.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.