An Apple Store Near You?

pimentoLoaf

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 30, 2001
The SimCity Deli
Well, I know where the Apple Store at Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, WI is going to be: right next to a Victoria's Secret near the Marshall Field's end of the mall.

Nice location.

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
up here in canada we dont have apple stores, just computer stores that sell macs
all the stores that sell macs, sell pcs also, the store i'm planning to buy a mac at is the #1 choice in the province for macs since most of their computers they sell (or advertise) are macs

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
yupperz.. thats how i first found out there was gonna be a store in san diego.. my home town! they posted the stuff even before they started construction...

jaykk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2002
CA
Another store in White Plains..

Wow, apple is really putting new stores in north east, esp NY/NJ... the one in Palisades Mall is just 10-12 miles from White plains..and Tices Corner in NJ is about 15 miles..so i have about 3 Apple Store in 15 mile radius :)

Grokgod

macrumors 6502a
what the??

There isnt a store in Las Vegas, hell thats a must have!

I wish they would open a store somewhere in Oregon, there is nothing in my small town and it can get very painful.

There used to be an future shop here but it went under because they arent enough people here that know how to use computers or that have the money to buy them.

Boo hoo!

pimentoLoaf

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 30, 2001
The SimCity Deli
Originally posted by xrhajj
Apple needs to open a store in Las Vegas!!!
From the look of the listing, the store isn't going to grace the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. It would be a great environment to have one.

macstudent

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2002
Milwaukee, WI
I was at the mayfair mall today and saw the apple store coming soon sign with my own eyes!

I can't wait. I wonder how long until it opens. Does anyone have any guesses?

iH8Quark

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2002
Big Shoulders
A building permit on the door of the old Gap on Michigan Ave. listed Apple as the leaseholder. That's good news for Chi-town folks. It's a perfect place for a store.

djwoolf

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2001
New Orleans, LA
Why do i always feel like New Orleans gets the short end of the stick. First its salt water intrusion, then the Saints threatening to leave, and now no Apple Store; I have to leave this sinking city so I can go amongst the more civilized Mac Users.

Chisholm

macrumors regular
May 31, 2002
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Alabama??

I have to drive 4 hours to find an Apple store....I know Alabama is small by population standards, but gee an Apple store in very state would be nice. Even if its financialy unreasonable.

Please Steve???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.