An eBay alternative to the overpriced brand name ultra thin cases (iPhone 6 Plus)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by map1978, Oct 17, 2014.

1. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Just wanted to share a few pics of a case I picked up on eBay for less than $3 each - picked up 2 cases in black and red. I was in the market for a ultra thin case, but didn't want to shell out $30 plus dollars for something so thin.

Now I know this isn't for drop protection, but I was looking for something to add a little grip, prevent nicks and scratches, and still be thinner than the Apple leather case, which I love.

This case feels really good in the hand. Not Apple leather good, but I feel good about the grip the case offers. The case sits flush against the protruding camera lens and the case wraps the phone perfectly without creaking anywhere. The lines you might notices below the volume buttons aren't that noticeable in person.

Pretty satisfied so far and I payed less that $8 for 2 cases. Also its a US seller and got the cases in a few days.

Here is the link and some pics - please excuse the so-so screen protector :rolleyes:

Enjoy :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Slim-...es-/231334260195?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:3160

Attached Files:

2. wxman2003 Suspended

3. gigaguy, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014

gigaguy macrumors 65816

I have a similar ebay dark grey for 6 similar to these - mine has a nice gritty texture that is grippier than naked. I like it, very slim and minimal, but I want full coverage on the bottom.
    Besides Shumuri at $25 I've only seen the gel cases with full coverage.. still looking.

4. ihonda macrumors 68000

I wish these were a little thicker so that it raised the camera off the table. Just OCD thing

5. acm1108 macrumors regular

6. JTravers macrumors 6502a