"Analysis: Donald Trump's Own Words May Hurt Him the Most"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 20, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...d-trump-s-own-words-may-hurt-him-most-n669771

Disclaimer: That's an excerpt, a portion of the article, there is no underlying intent. Since people decided to try to put words in my mouth in the past, I now try to remember to make disclaimers a little more often since they don't seem to understand the purpose of an excerpt. But I don't always do so, so please remember that a quote is just that. If I reply to the quote with my own two cents, then that is what I said so you don't need to try to guess what I said at that time, which could be how I feel or I could be using "devil's advocacy" to encourage different points of view. You're free to guess, but if you're wrong that's not my problem.

And - as usual - with new facts and figures I, like everyone, have the right to change opinions.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

This really isn't news. Trump's biggest enemy has always been Trump. Nothing is rigged against him.