And in other political party news...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by lostngone, May 29, 2016.

1. lostngone macrumors demi-god

lostngone

This is why a three party system will NEVER work!! :eek:
    I don't think C-SPAN has ever shown this much skin....

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

After watching bits and pieces of their convention over the weekend, I can definitely say there are a lot of kooky people in that party. I would say it makes them look foolish and unpresidential, but then Trump is running this year so.... :confused:

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Yeah, point to one stupid thing people do and beat it down into the ground until it's 100 feet under.

Meanwhile orangutan man and criminal mastermind are the candidates for the "respected" political parties.

Give me a ****ing break. The self righteous ******** (especially shown by democrats and the Head of the DNC) this whole election cycle has been nothing short of absurd. Then you have trump who is just a master manipulator and his followers (sheep) eat it up because they like someone who tends to their basic primal needs (Freud's id) for lack of better term

And now because some guy takes his clothes off, he's the crazy one. Establishment politics 101.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Does it have to be a zero sum game? Can't they all be crazy in their own way?

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I see where he got his cues from:

--- Post Merged, May 30, 2016 ---

Why not? "libertarian" implies "Liberty" which implies "freedom", whose definition is: