And it starts! Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton: "She's an embarrassment to our country!"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nfl46, Mar 16, 2016.

1. nfl46 macrumors 603

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday fired back at Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for suggesting that the billionaire would embarrass the U.S. around the world if he's elected president.

"I think she's an embarrassment to our country," Trump said during a phone interview on CNN's "New Day." "She's under federal investigation. She doesn't have the strength or the stamina to be president."
    "She talks about defeating our enemies. Well where had she been for the last year? We can't even beat ISIS," Trump said, referring to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. "She wouldn't know how to defeat the enemy."

Trump, and to a greater extent Clinton, moved closer to their party's respective nominations with wins in several states on Tuesday.

Clinton late Tuesday tweaked her Republican opponent, criticizing his positions on waterboarding and suggesting he'd be a nightmare for the U.S. diplomatically.

"Our commander in chief has to be able to defend our country, not embarrass it," Clinton said during her speech claiming victory in at least four states in the Democratic race.

The former secretary of State ripped Trump's plans for "rounding up 12 million immigrants, banning all Muslims from entering the United States" and for embracing "torture.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...trump-clinton-an-embarrassment-to-our-country

2. 617aircav Suspended

She is an embarrassment. Fact that she is running for president after doing something that if I did I would be in jail.

3. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Did you expect her to skate the November election?

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

They are both embarrassments to have as leading presidential candidates. The weakness of every presidential candidate this time around should be embarrassing to the country.

5. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

I don't think even she expected that. This will not be a walk in the park. I don't think a Trump victory is guaranteed for her. I've learned, and I'm sure she has (Obama 2008) to not take any one for granted.

6. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

It's pretty much as guaranteed as her nomination

7. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

If you are referring to Dem nomination, then yes. I don't think she is guaranteed to win the general election, though. Even, I, as a Hillary supporter, would tell everyone that. I am just curious how she would deal with his childlike antics. I don't forsee her stooping to his level.

8. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Do you honestly believe that? The Clintons??

9. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

10. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Good grief, you do view the world through rose colored glasses.:rolleyes:

11. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

:)

upload_2016-3-16_11-14-5.png
    --- Post Merged, Mar 16, 2016 ---
    Yes, I honestly believe that. She's ran a pretty positive campaign compared to 2008.

upload_2016-3-16_11-15-55.png

:)

12. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Of course she has. She didn't know who an the right to attack and if she tried to attack Bernie he gets to become a martyr.

Things are now changing.

13. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

4 marriages several failed businesses 4 bankruptcies that alone is a embarrassment to americans. makes us look even worse to the world.

14. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

Doubtful. Think about it for a second (just one). Donald has been nothing but negative throughout his campaign. Her whole message going against him will be positivity and love. Donald wants to make "America Great Again." America is already great, its time to make "America Whole Again." If you've noticed, being negative against Donald only works in his favor and his poll numbers increase. Don't fight fire with fire.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/
    http://www.politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667
    [​IMG]

Clinton is worse than Trump, this is who you are supporting/endorsing. that is why plenty have asked you why you support her & you have no answer.

16. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

Wasn't this BEFORE the 2016 Primary Election?

Remember, I am supporting her because she wears a skirt. That's what you believe, so I let you believe what you want to believe.

I know deep down it bothers you guys that I made you guys look like complete asses in the end, and I got the last laugh. You all attacked me months ago and told me to Feel the Bern. GTFO.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

actually we KNOW you have no real answers for the support :D
    she has not changed at all. Trump 2016 :D

18. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Trump has been negative because it gets him airtime which get's him votes from his "base". The general is the big leagues the Clintons have big knives, big budgets, and big arm length superpac's. It's not her way to directly confront nor was it Bills it'll be everything that happens around them.

Clinton isn't your grandma she won't kill them kindness.

19. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

Lol. It's so funny how you flip flop. Months ago, you were "Feeling the Bern" and he was the greatest thing since slice bread. Now that he's losing, you are on the Trump train. LOL. I can't wait to beat you guys in November, so I can post a HUGE photo of Hillary getting sworn into office.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

it's funny how you continually deflect :D
    said it many times, Trump is a means to an end. hope that photo is in an orange jump suit :D

21. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

We shall see.

According to guys on here, Hillary is my mom. And, I'm "Chelsea." I guess that has yet to be determined.

22. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

First the left hammers Trump for telling lies, now they hammer him for telling the truth! He just can't win with those guys.

23. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Grandma was generally referring to that nice lady who always gives you what you want..

Ms. Clinton ain't my Grandma.

24. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

upload_2016-3-16_11-36-1.png

Print it out and put it on your wall. Coming soon: January 2017 - Obama to Clinton

25. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Personally, I think you are "Huma".