And now the last pieces fall into place...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by vrDrew, Jan 10, 2017.

1. vrDrew macrumors 65816

The Russians had extensive records of Donald Trump's activities in the Moscow Ritz-Carlton Presidential Suite.

Are the allegations in these documents true? Who knows. But I certainly could believe that the same Donald Trump I heard bragging on the bus with Billy Bush; who had a habit of walking into women's changing rooms; and harbored a revolting and pathetic resentment towards President Obama would be capable of that.

And now the Russians might have videotape of him in a Moscow hotel room. Which is going to call into question his every decision when it comes to dealing with serial-murderer Vladimir Putin.

God help us all. I'm off to watch a decent, honest, and good man give his farewell address as President.

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

The Russians could produce a video of Trump having congress with a goat and he would just tweet that it's a fake video. Nothing embarrasses him; he is unflappable.

3. jkcerda, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017

jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

You mean the war criminal who continued the bush crimes?

4. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Lord help us, vrDrew's last screw has finally come loose.

5. DearthnVader macrumors regular

DearthnVader

This thread stoops to new lows, and I know a thing or two about posting some low stuff. Believe me, if I say it's low, it must be beyond repugnant.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

6. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Next: Vlad Putin wants the U.S. to cancel the F-35; in fact, Putin wants us to not buy 2,500 of them.

7. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

Call Obama what you will, but do not call him honest.

http://www.hoover.org/research/obamas-legacy-deceit

8. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

9. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

10. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

11. unlinked macrumors 6502a

12. DearthnVader macrumors regular

DearthnVader

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

It's going to be awesome once it's revealed to be a trolling operation to catch more fake news.

14. macmee Suspended

macmee

In about 6 months once Trump continues drone strikes in the middle east are you prepared to call him a war criminal too?

15. citizenzen macrumors 65816

He's anything but unflappable. Meryl Streep being the latest example of how flappable he is.

16. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Look, when you a see a story like this and it seems plausible - that means at least two things: 1. Fake news has won, and I can no longer figure out what's truth and fiction in a ridiculous world, and/or 2. That with Trump anything is possible - and that cuts both ways...

17. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Hooray for the Fake News Network!

As many snoops as were all over Trump during the campaign, if all that nonsense were true, one of the "providers of showers" would have sold out to the Enquirer for big bucks. Or to the DNC.

18. daflake macrumors 6502a

Good God! I voted for him and I don't think that about Obama. He has done literally nothing of worth for this country....

As for the Russian/Trump connection, I would highly recommend you guys stop trying to find a conspiracy where nothing exists, you are starting to look like the far right.

19. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Worried that the Russians might have incriminating information about the US president the US intelligence services are leaking it left and right. Nice.

20. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Hey now, careful! You can't go around claiming that certain posts are "repugnant"; that's dangerously close to saying you want to bring back Political Correctness.

We voted fair and square for a candidate who wants to get rid of that sort of thing. So, now is the time to celebrate the most foul accusations and vile invective, not to try and raise the level of our discourse. If we had wanted to do that, we'd have voted for the other candidate...

21. vrDrew thread starter macrumors 65816

Sen. Marco Rubio, before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, hours before the CNN story broke.

The allegations in the memo published by Buzzfeed are terrifying. And frankly, whatever Trump got up to in a Moscow Ritz-Carlton hotel room are the least of them.

The reality is that they are almost universally unverified. But what we do know is this: The existence of this memo, and the explosive allegations, were known to a number of journalists - who chose not to publish them at the time due to their inability to get confirmation; our intelligence agencies; and to leading political figures, including the President and leading Democratic and Republican Senators.

We will probably never know, definitively, the extent to which Vladimir Putin gathered compromising material on our President-Elect. But one thing I would take as an indication that there was at least some veracity to these allegations: Any move by President Trump to roll back the sanctions imposed on Russia over its illegal annexation of Crimea, and its fomenting of separatist forces in eastern Ukraine.

Turning a blind eye to Russian aggression in Crimea and Ukraine does nothing to help the economic prospects of America's struggling middle class. It does nothing to address the high cost of health care in this country. It does nothing to address the concerns many Americans have over immigration or terrorism. It does nothing to "make America great again." All it does is reward Vladimir Putin for using armed force to annex the sovereign territory of another nation.

And at some point, you have to ask why any US President would do that.

22. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Separate realities. I, and millions of others, disagree with you.

23. samiwas macrumors 65816

It wasn't just the far right....
    --- Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017 ---
    When people say **** like this, I know they aren't worth listening to. Literally nothing? Absolutely nothing that Obama did in eight years was worth anything? BS.

24. Huntn, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Dismissing this report out of hand because in you heart you know Trump is a great guy is a mistake. We voted a slieze into the top spot, can you imagine? There is also likely odds that the Russians have stuff on Trump, they will eventually use against him.

What you need to know about the Donald Trump “golden showers” intelligence report

US president-elect Donald Trump and current US president Barack Obama were informed last week by top US intelligence officials that Russians claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Trump, according to Jan. 10 reports in CNN, Buzzfeed, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
    The information has not been independently confirmed by US intelligence officials. Some reports suggested US intelligence consider the source of the information, a former British intelligence official, to be credible enough to distribute it to Obama and Trump, as well as the heads of Congressional intelligence committees, who reportedly received a two-page dossier last week. Other reports suggested the briefing was meant simply to prepare the incoming and outgoing administrations in case the unsubstantiated information were to be made public
    He'll be unflappable until a significant group of citizens hold him accountable for his actions, via Twitter, ;) then he'll become unglued.
    Stay tuned. This reportedly happened in a Russian Hotel.

25. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

You fell for it too?: