And people wonder why the Trump administration is called racist.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Nov 15, 2017.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

She made Jeff Sessions look like a fool. LOL

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Not difficult.

3. zin macrumors 6502

I'd be interested to read what you disagree with in the report and why it shows the Trump Administration is racist.

4. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

As Rep. Karen Bass stated. There was no actual correlation to the black suspects that killed police to any black identity group. In contrast to white suspects that killed police which did have direct correlation to white identity groups. So the report is hypocritical and bias.

So anyone that agrees with the logic of that report ....... Can we hold white supremacy groups responsible for isolated hate crimes committed by whites that are not affiliated?

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Title of the report says black identity extremists likely to target police. How do we know this is a possibility? Because some of the groups told us they wanted to kill cops.

6. Zenithal macrumors G3

Sessions seems to think he can use his southern charm and grandpa-esque behavior to try and calm those around him. What a clever act. Medieval history outlines the case for the court fool. One that entertains, but one who also has a serious, sinister side.

7. zin macrumors 6502

I don't think you have read the report. For each occurrence, it notes the perpetrators made violent threats against white people or participated in black separatist groups. Here's one such example:

The report does not lay blame to any black identity group. It is not assessing the tendencies of any organisation. But to say there was no correlation between the perpetrators and the groups is false given they were all participating in them to some degree.

I think you're blowing this out of proportion. All the report says is that recent police shootings involving blacks are more likely than not to have ideologically influenced violence against police officers, perpetrated by black extremists, where the violence was targeted (i.e. not during an officer's routine duties).

8. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Shall I include the countless statements from White Supremacy groups?

9. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I'd be really surprised if the FBI wasn't investigating white supremacists groups, want to wager?

10. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Source me recent investigations.

11. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

-NFL
    -Black soldier in Niger
    -The idiotic “both sides” argument
    -Central Park 5
    -Birther Issue
    -They’re rapists... some, I assume, are good people (maybe the ones he hires for Mara Lago each year)
    -Rental discrimination lawsuit
    -Refusing to denounce David Duke
    -Pardoning Joe Arapaio when heavily Hispanic-populations are about to be smashed by hurricanes
    -Ok response in Houston and Miami, no respect for Puerto Rico

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

13. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Thank you ..... Now do you see the difference?

Where is it believed that domestic terror or any violent attack are a carried out from any so-called Black Identity groups? I'll save you the trouble, nothing recently over the past 50-60 years.

14. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Any group calling for the death of police should be investigated, full stop. If they don't want to draw attention to themselves they should stop using ******** rhetoric about killing cops.

Also you can't look at 3x the amount without putting it into the context of the size of the population. If a group that makes up 3% of the population commits 1 hate crime to every 3 committed by a group making up 70% that isn't a balanced stat.

15. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Source any organized black group calling for the death of police.

16. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

And here we go again... 30 seconds from St Louis & NYC. Which for clarification again, the chant from NYC is not a black organization, but a collection of marchers that Fox News/Hannity falsely called BLM.

17. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

Exactly, but as expected, it's their go to generic rebuttal.

18. 0007776 Suspended

How about people like the Bundy’s and their supporters who pointed guns at police?

19. Zenithal macrumors G3

"Freedom fighters!"

AKA traitors.

20. 0007776 Suspended

The only difference between Freedom Figures and terrorists is whose perspective you look at it from.

21. Zenithal macrumors G3

Agree. Which is why I find it odd how some on the far right detest Sharia law but Christian Sharia isn't much different. We're not far from the days where a father would beat his daughter for talking to a boy he didn't like. To err on the side of caution, I'm sure that still happens, but we don't know about it.

22. nia820 macrumors 68020

nia820

I was laughing so hard at Sessions tripping over himself. It’s clear Mr.Keebler is a racist.

He probably doesn’t want white groups investigated because he’s afraid of being exposed. Lol.

23. kobalap, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017

kobalap macrumors 6502

The thing that these liberal fools don't understand is that Trump supporters don't care if Trump and his cronies are pro-white supremacists. And that many Trump supporters would actually applaud it.

24. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

"Black extremist organizations" are racist groups that we are unable to directly call out as racist groups because of the lie that blacks cannot be racist.

25. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 604

That's definitely not how the majority of blacks feel. So who exactly told you that lie?