Anderson Cooper caught lying again - for Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, May 17, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

NN Anderson Cooper and Democratic strategist Angela Rye are CAUGHT PROTECTING #CrookedHillary by challenging Trump supporter Kayleigh McEnany's "widely reported" #CrookedHillary's actions in her court-appointed defense of an accused child rapist.

Anderson Cooper stated that CNN did not have any "corroboration" of the story when in fact CNN's The Lead reported on this in June of 2014.

2. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Clinton News Network is supporting Hillary? Color me shocked.

Of course, the Trump supporter is out of line as well. There are plenty of things to attack Hillary over but doing her job as a lawyer and defending her client is not one of them. The right of the accused to have legal counsel is also a constitutionally protected right.

The real question is why does this Trump supporter hate one of the very cornerstones of our Constitution and legal system?

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

4. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Since we're not holding Trump accountable for lying about being his own publicist we may as well put some blame on Anderson Cooper, because why not.

5. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

The real question is, since when is it the job of a "reporter" to protect a candidate?

6. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I trust Coop more than George Stephanopolis who donated $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation and takes offense when people question his objectivity.

7. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

If thats the best the democrats and media have against Trump...Plan for his inauguration ! :D

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

I know, I know.. pathologically lying should not be considered in any presidential election. We want our commander-in-chief to act like a womanizing, cheating carnival barker because America.

9. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

It's not. Anderson Cooper isn't a reporter. He's an entertainer. Just like everyone that works at any of these cable entertainment networks that masquerade as news.

CNN and FOX are news just like "Survivor" is "reality" TV.

10. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Plus he never ran for president, unlike half of the staff (correspondents) over at Fox News did for the Republican party over the last two election cycles.

11. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

We had that one already in the 90's, his wife is running now.

12. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

And he was impeached, rightfully so. As for his wife, how's that victim blaming working out for you guys so far? With Trump running in the 70% negatives with women I'm guessing not so well.
    [​IMG]

13. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

--- Post Merged, May 17, 2016 ---
    Ratings from target audience markets. Providing fair, viable solutions would be just as disliked, for various reasons that go against what they've been cultivated to blanketly believe.

14. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

When did Fox News start?

15. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

"The only way a reporter should look at a politician is down." — H.L. Mencken.

Anderson Cooper was wrong and he should issue a correction, and explain that as a defense lawyer in 1975, Hillary Clinton argued in an affidavit that the victim should be subject to a psychiatric evaluation and attacked her credibility.

16. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

So who are you voting for? :)

17. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I'm writing jkcerda in.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Pretty sure he doesn't meet the height requirements.

19. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Kayleigh McEnany - What's to dislike? - very smart, articulate, powerful argumentation, patient, respectful, and ....um, what's the word? Ugly! No....that's not it....:)

20. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

And I don't think his hands are big enough ;)

21. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

If elected, the Secret Service could give him his own MP5.

22. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Approved! The problem with anyone who actually admits they will vote for Trump is that their intelligence or susceptibility to con men then comes under scrutiny. :) In contrast to below, I'd not expect a happy ending other than if we survive him, we can wipe our brow and thank him for the lesson he taught us. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]