Angel 7.4 and the Ipad - Friend or foe?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by flyzippio, May 10, 2010.

1. flyzippio macrumors newbie

flyzippio

My school is updating to Angel 7.4 this weekend and I'm curious to know if safari is supported and as a result become something Ipad friendly. I can view everything on the current version of Angel, but I can't post which defeats the purpose.

Just wanted to get some feedback from anyone currently using the upgraded software and possibly see if anyone knows a work around for using this on my Ipad.

Thanks

2. jamespa66 macrumors 6502

From looking at the vendors site there are some Flash dependencies that are causing your problems with posting.

3. shadownph macrumors newbie

Foe

My university uses Angel 7.4 and it is not compatible with Safari and requires Flash to work many of the features. You can get on and see some basics but the pages will not scroll down to view the rest of the screen and you cannot post. I have never used an Apple product before (I told the salesman that) and specifically went on the Angel website with the Apple salesperson before deciding to buy, but I missed some of these details and the salesman convinced me that I wouldn't have any issues with Angel so I made the purchase. I am still somewhat happy that I bought the Ipad for other reasons, but being able to use it for school was a primary function.