Ann Arbor, MI-Briarwood Mall

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by fish48223, Oct 5, 2011.

1. fish48223 macrumors newbie

The news today is that the Apple Store at Briarwood Mall will open on 10/14 at 8:00 AM to start selling phones.

If you want to wait in line, it's best to go to the main entrance door between Penney's and Macy's. These entrance doors will open first. The Apple Store line should form at the Handicap Doors and go towards Trichos & Penneys. Sprint customers should be at the door closest to Macy's and line up going towards Macy's. We don't know what time Sprint will open for business.

At this time it's unknown when the doors will be unlocked to let customers in but the latest time is 7:30 AM. The doors might be unlocked earlier depending on the crowds and weather.

This information is subject to change but that's what's official word as of right now. I'll be back, if needed, to provide any updates that we have.

If you have a question, please direct it to briarwood_tafisher@sbcglobal.net. There is an underscore between briarwood and tafisher.

Tom Fisher
    Security Director
    Briarwood

2. fish48223 thread starter macrumors newbie

10/13/11 Update

The Apple Store and the Sprint Store will open at 8:00 AM. Radio Shack will probably open between 8:30 AM & 9:00 AM. At this time I'm still not sure of the Verizon contractor and when they will have stock.

If you want line up for the Apple Store or the Sprint Store (prior to 8:00 AM on 10/14), go to the main Briarwood Entrance between J.C. Penney's and Macy's. These entrance doors will open first for these two stores.

If you want Radio Shack, go to the Entrance Doors between Sears & Von Maur (H & M has their display windows there), these doors will probably open at the same time if there's a line.

You must be in the proper line for the store you want to go to. No exceptions.

Please read the original post for directions. Please note we do not know quantities for any of the locations. If you have a specific question, please email me. I'll get it provided BlackBerry's mail serviers are working. (I have a BB cause it's provided by my company.)

Tom Fisher

3. Keithhigdon macrumors newbie

I will be there 5:00 am

What time you you be there?