Ann Coulter Is Enraged With Delta For Allegedly Giving Away Her Seat

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
for once she has a reason to be angry. what I get a kick out of is she needs a empty seat to keep her toxicity from leaving to the next passenger. or maybe no one will sit next to her?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coulter-delta-twitter-rant_us_596ab84be4b0d6341fe95e07
The conservative political commentator often unleashes her anger on social media, but instead of her usual political rants, Coulter used the power of her platforms on Saturday to berate Delta Airlines.

In a series of scathing tweets, Coulter called Delta “the worst airline in America” and claimed the airline gave away the “extra room seat” she purchased before the flight departed. A spokesman for the airline confirmed with HuffPost that Coulter was on a flight from La Guardia Airport in New York to Florida on Saturday.

“We are aware of the customer’s comments and we’re reaching out to her to address the complaints,” Anthony Black of Delta said, adding that the airline was still looking into the situation.
Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
Just when you think it's safe to fly them again, the worst airline in America is STILL: @Delta

nia820

macrumors 68020
Jun 27, 2011
She should be glad she didn't get beat up and dragged out like united treats their customers.

The Twitter comments about this was hilarious.

Reactions: hulugu

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
for once she has a reason to be angry. what I get a kick out of is she needs a empty seat to keep her toxicity from leaving to the next passenger. or maybe no one will sit next to her?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coulter-delta-twitter-rant_us_596ab84be4b0d6341fe95e07

Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
Just when you think it's safe to fly them again, the worst airline in America is STILL: @Delta
Not true dude! I'll fight you on this (says the former employee). :p

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I love how people are calling her out for playing the victim! She even posted a pic of the woman that got the seat. Not at all a crappy thing to do. Like it's the woman's fault. o_O

I guess when you're a proponent of victimology it comes back around eventually, like a Delta round trip evidently.

Reactions: LIVEFRMNYC

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
I love how people are calling her out for playing the victim! She even posted a pic of the woman that got the seat. Not at all a crappy thing to do. Like it's the woman's fault. o_O

I guess when you're a proponent of victimology it comes back around eventually, like a Delta round trip evidently.
can you imagine how much that poor woman suffered that had to sit next to her?
[doublepost=1500228717][/doublepost]
Can't she just take her broom? Why is she even using an airline? :D
they spontaneously combust.

Reactions: nia820

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
I can understand why she (someone notable) would want an empty seat next to her. But if you're not happy with the policy of the airline, take a different airline or flight. I don't know how quite how wealthy she is, but she probably does have the option of flying private.

It sounds like she's trying to drum up attention similar to the United Airlines incident, but bumping an imaginary person doesn't quite hold the same weight.

Reactions: hulugu and Huntn

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
I can understand why she (someone notable) would want an empty seat next to her. But if you're not happy with the policy of the airline, take a different airline or flight.
Delta has or at least had a policy to sell an extra seat for personal comfort. I wonder if she followed the proper procedure to reserve an extra seat.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I thought she was famous. Why is she not in first class. Or flying in a private jet.

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2005
If you ordered an UberX and they still continued their route as an UberPool, how is this any different, aside from the massive price and travel time difference?

AlliFlowers

Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I would love to sit next to her on a flight! I might even go so far as to buy in-flight Wi-Fi so that I could play MSNBC - without headphones! She wants to play victim? I would be so happy to help her become one.

And I only fly Delta if I have any choice. They're wonderful!

AsherN

macrumors 6502
May 11, 2016
Canada
I have sympathy for someone who actually gets bumbed. I have sympathy for an large person who buys 2 seats for comfort and the airline sells the empty seat. I have no sympathy for that scarwny little thing losing a buffer seat.

The airline made the right call. A passenger needed a seat, and there was an empty one.