Ann Coulter Is Enraged With Delta For Allegedly Giving Away Her Seat

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Jul 16, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

for once she has a reason to be angry. what I get a kick out of is she needs a empty seat to keep her toxicity from leaving to the next passenger. or maybe no one will sit next to her?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coulter-delta-twitter-rant_us_596ab84be4b0d6341fe95e07
    Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
    Just when you think it's safe to fly them again, the worst airline in America is STILL: @Delta

2. Zenithal macrumors 68040

When is Anne Coulter not enraged? Such an angry person all the time. On the other hand, if this were United Airlines, she would have had tufts of hair missing and been tazed. It would have probably been on YouTube by now, too.

3. nia820 macrumors 68000

nia820

She should be glad she didn't get beat up and dragged out like united treats their customers.

The Twitter comments about this was hilarious.

4. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Not true dude! I'll fight you on this (says the former employee). :p

5. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

you mean you would fight to sit next to her????

6. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I love how people are calling her out for playing the victim! She even posted a pic of the woman that got the seat. Not at all a crappy thing to do. Like it's the woman's fault. o_O

I guess when you're a proponent of victimology it comes back around eventually, like a Delta round trip evidently.

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Can't she just take her broom? Why is she even using an airline? :D

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

can you imagine how much that poor woman suffered that had to sit next to her?
    --- Post Merged, Jul 16, 2017 ---
    they spontaneously combust.

9. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

I know! :eek: It's like she decided she couldn't be a victim alone, so she dragged this woman down with her. Thank goodness it wasn't a male person of color, otherwise she would have gone with the trifecta of victimology.

10. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

To make it look like she has someplace to go? Surely her TV bookings must be in decline, there's only so much outrage left in America.

11. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I can understand why she (someone notable) would want an empty seat next to her. But if you're not happy with the policy of the airline, take a different airline or flight. I don't know how quite how wealthy she is, but she probably does have the option of flying private.

It sounds like she's trying to drum up attention similar to the United Airlines incident, but bumping an imaginary person doesn't quite hold the same weight.

12. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

You characterization of the worst airline, that's what. It's simply not the case, Delta is one of the best run airlines in the World, and domestically one of the, if not the best product. :)

13. Gutwrench Suspended

Gutwrench

Delta has or at least had a policy to sell an extra seat for personal comfort. I wonder if she followed the proper procedure to reserve an extra seat.

14. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

She let KellyAnne borrow her broom.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Her's must be in the shop then, because I'm pretty sure KellyAnne was eligible for her own broom long ago. :D

16. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

An airline that treats the Coultergeist like the piece of human garbage she is is an airline that gets my business.

17. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I thought she was famous. Why is she not in first class. Or flying in a private jet.

18. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

well two seats would have cost too much.

19. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Are we sure the second empty seat thing is not just her covering for the fact that people who sit next to her ask for a different seat.

20. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Maybe she still has an imaginary friend?

21. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Can you name something "first class" about Ann Coulter? IMHO, that woman has no class.

22. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

If you ordered an UberX and they still continued their route as an UberPool, how is this any different, aside from the massive price and travel time difference?

23. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I would love to sit next to her on a flight! I might even go so far as to buy in-flight Wi-Fi so that I could play MSNBC - without headphones! She wants to play victim? I would be so happy to help her become one.

And I only fly Delta if I have any choice. They're wonderful!

24. AsherN macrumors 6502

I have sympathy for someone who actually gets bumbed. I have sympathy for an large person who buys 2 seats for comfort and the airline sells the empty seat. I have no sympathy for that scarwny little thing losing a buffer seat.

The airline made the right call. A passenger needed a seat, and there was an empty one.

25. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Yes, exceopt it did not... even if said in jest. :)