Ann Coulter on The View?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 27, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Wow. And she's surprising; not the right-wing mynah bird people keep claiming she is. (I only watched the first 4 minutes, the headline of the video must have happened later in it...)

2. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

3. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I agree. Starting seven threads a day is a good goal.

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

5. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I kinda like her. She's funny. Sort of like a female Trump. Maybe the GOP can run her in 2020? :D

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'm impressed. I can hardly stand more than 10 seconds of her.

7. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Coulter is pathetically wedded to her xenophobic screeds. The last thing I hope I'll ever watch with her in it was Jorge Ramo's interview of her on Fusion when she laid her bigoted little trip out there and he let it hang there in the air.

Coulter said this: "I have a little tip for you. if you want to avoid being killed by ISIS don't fly to Syria but if you want avoid being killed by a Mexican, there's nothing I can tell you."

Ramos said nada. And nada... and nada...

Finally Coulter broke and just repeated it to try to get away from the silence.

And he let it hang there again.

I realize on The View that's not likely to happen... do they ever take a breath on that show? I also realize that Ramos is not without an agenda but I liked how he handled that part of that interview, in which Coulter's bigotry was clear and the insult to his heritage completely gratuitous.

Sometimes the only way to deal with a serious bigot is let an idiotic assertion on a TV interview sit there in silence like the steaming pile it is. Once in awhile a bigot might even hear herself, but it's probably in one ear and out the other. I don't really know how you can help a person who would say something like Coulter said in that Fusion interview.

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Interesting. Based on the post I see here, she seems to unite the left and the right in a way I have never seen before. Unfortunately for her, it is united against her. :D

9. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

The View is only watchable when Coulter is a guest because the ugly liberal bitches will try to gang up on her and she destroys them every time.

10. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Your post reminds me of when I had watched the GOP primary debate in South Carolina, and then read Reince Priebus' tweets about it. I was pretty sure he and I had not watched the same debate. I don't know what he watched.

11. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Oh really? Too bad the man she defends to too much of a chicken **** to do anything but whine on Twitter all day.

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Maybe the best part of the Rob Lowe roast was when Ann Coulter got shredded.

13. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I saw that.

It was brutal.