Another accusation, another career ended

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Jun 15, 2018.

1. IWantItThatWay, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018

IWantItThatWay Suspended

My entire point was leftists immediately assumed right wingers were guilty no questions asked. To you, they were guilty no matter what. That's why you did it.

Al Franken, Eric Schneiderman, Neogaf, The Young Turks, etc. etc. were some of the worst offenders.

I just find it cosmic justice that NOW all of a sudden leftists worry about things like evidence and all that.

Here is Eric Schneiderman at the Woman's March:

[​IMG]

Remember when Democrats were claiming all sexual assault victims deserve to be believed? Now that's thrown out the window.

2. Rum_Becker Suspended

3. Fugabutacus, Jun 16, 2018

Fugabutacus macrumors regular

I am not familiar with this case, but a quick Google shows that this man was accused of sexual misconduct four months after his appearance at the women's march. You are misrepresenting facts to fit your own narrative here.

4. JayMysterio, Jun 16, 2018

JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Once again, until you can answer my question "Who's throwing anything out a window" about sexual allegations, you can post & deflect to your fingers fall off. You're just riding made up outrage, until that imaginary horse's legs fall off.

5. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

I don't think anything purposefully offensive or hurtful was intended by this. You're absolutely right, though, it's completely tone deaf and someone should have caught it and stopped it going out.

6. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

Just about everything you said the other party has complained about as well. The fact that Moore was allowed to continue and the fact that people started to support him pretty much sums up the whole idea that people compromise their moral values to support their party. It's pathetic behavior.

I usually respond when people talk in absolutes. So all liberals are mad? And all liberals took too much time to condemn their party and the celebrities. Got it. Not to mention all those poor Republicans were innocent victims of a witch hunt right? I threw that righty thing in there in an effort to speak your language.

Most of your talking points are straight out of the partisan news sites of choice. There really is no reason to continue, it's pretty clear where you stand and it appears you have it all figured out.

7. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Wait, so Roy Moore is automatically guilty to you?

Also, a lot of us thought Moore was being attacked politically.

- These accusations only come out a month before the election
    - Gloria Allred is involved
    - Al Franken was protected until Roy Moore surged in the polls

SJW mobs have gone after us for YEARS, and now that it's on the other foot all of a sudden evidence and "going through the system" matters.

LMAO!

8. bopajuice, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018

bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

Congratulations on your parties success with "getting even". I lost my scorecard, not sure who has more points at this juncture. LMAO.

I'm not mad, I don't feel "my party" is any more despicable than "the other" party. I didn't time the responses from each side or make note of when they finally got around to condemning their own parties' behavior. I pretty much look at issues from all sides, read various news sources, and then make a decision. Your talking points are pretty much... pointless. It's politics.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 16, 2018 ---
    As far as Roy Moore being guilty... The accusations should have at least been taken seriously and looked into. Trump, and several other Republicans came to his defense. As a result his numbers went up in the polls. Not really rocket science.

Not to mention his accusers were mercilessly attacked. Did not hear too much condemnation towards other accusers and their "innocent victims". Or better yet, some of this stuff happened decades ago, so it's OK.

9. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

I've yet to see any of the many, many (many) cries of "leftist double standard!" actually turn out to be a double standard rather than the right purposefully or ignorantly misunderstanding the situation entirely.

10. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Pre #MeToo:

[​IMG]

Then the Democrats ran this ad:

(I also lol @ the Rosie O'Donnell quote at the end of this ad. Do they even know WHY Trump was attacking Rosie? I bet no one does)

SNL wrote an entire letter defending Al Franken, and they wouldn't even bash Weinstein for a long time: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...end-franken-after-groping-allegations-n822806

Trump and Moore on the other hand? Guilty ASAP.

Now that SJWs are eating up their own now, NOW all of a sudden evidence and all that matters. It's sweet cosmic justice.

11. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

You keep posting this image. What is your point?

12. IWantItThatWay Suspended

What did she mean by this?

13. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

It's pretty self-explanatory.

14. Zenithal macrumors G3

1. Who are these people?
    2. Am I supposed to care as much as others here?
    3. If you're a pervert and you're exposed by your victims, don't whinge about it. You had it coming.

15. IWantItThatWay Suspended

All sexual assault victims deserve to be believed.

That was the pre-MeToo leftist mantra. Post MeToo that changed because almost all the accused were Democrats. Funny how that works.

16. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I don't agree it's as one sided as you make it out to be. I really don't feel the need to research and dig up clips to prove my point of view or provide a rebuttal. Opinions really mean nothing. Besides if you spend this much time convincing yourself you are right and the left is angry or what is the word... Hysterical... then why bother?

There really is no need to share points of view. As I keep saying I understand your bias. Again congratulations on your cosmic victory.

17. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

It hasn't changed.

18. Zenithal macrumors G3

Akin to mental illness at this point. It's clear that Trump has very much a hardon for Hillary Clinton. Get over it, buddy!

19. IWantItThatWay Suspended

It is and I just gave you examples and you still ignore it.

And I am only celebrating that leftists are getting fired over something THEY started.

It's like how Democrats were accusing Romney of being racist and sexist in 2012, but when Trump ran all of a sudden Democrats were saying Romney was a good man they just had disagreements with. leftists aren't even hiding it at this point.

20. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I am not ignoring your examples. For the fifth time you are absolutely right the left is guilty of doing the same thing the right does. Your point is?

21. IWantItThatWay Suspended

How does the right do it? The right doesn't have a history of using sexual assault to bash certain people and having mobs go after employers.

Give me a break. It's not the right that had Eric Schneiderman speak about domestic abuse at a Woman's March party.

It's not the right that said "All sexual assault accusers deserve to be believed" but then backtracked once Republicans got decimated by accusations.

22. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

This happened before any accusations had been made against him.

If you need to flat-out lie to make your argument, your argument has already lost.

23. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

Your partisan blinders are on so tight that I don't know what to say. You got me. You win. Well done.

24. rafark macrumors 65816

rafark

25. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Actually that's a lie.

1. His girlfriends told people but they were told to be quiet about it because Eric was a prominent Democrat. Read the story.

2. If no one knew about it, how come Trump sent a Tweet telling people to look out for Eric back in 2013 when Weiner was being caught?

This is what I am talking about. Leftists will defend their own under any means necessary. Even if they have to lie about it.