Another accusation, another career ended

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Jun 15, 2018.

1. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

You ability to cherry pick partisan information to prove your point is impressive. I only wish you weren't so closed minded and partisan. We could actually have an interesting conversation.

2. IWantItThatWay Suspended

- Accuses me of cherry picking
    - Ignores that Fuga literally lied about people not knowing Eric's past deeds even though it was right in the article

Here, I'll quote it:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse

So what's up?

3. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

For the fifth time I am not ignoring anything. You are citing partisan examples of things both side do. What would you like me to do or say? Should I find an equally convincing example of the other party doing the same thing? It's POLITICS!!!! Both sides do it. Sorry you feel your party has been picked on. Don't take it personally. They bring it upon themselves.

4. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Yeah I would like you to.

Another example of this double standard is Rosanne being fired for her comment but Samantha Bee not being fired for hers.

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Rosanne was very racist, Samantha Bee was merely crude.

6. Fugabutacus macrumors regular

If they did indeed withhold that information to keep him in office, then the left as a collective had no idea about them, did we? After all, as you've just said, the information was being kept from us. Then it came out, now he's gone.

Keep reaching.