Another African-American is assaulted at a Donald Trump rally; asked to leave over color of his skin

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bent christian, Mar 11, 2016.

1. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

(@ 2:33)

Donald Trump rally: Black student ‘thrown out after crowd confuse him for a protester'

A black student has been thrown out of a Donald Trump rally without saying a word, it has been reported.

East Carolina University student Adedayo Adeniyi attended a political rally held by the Republican presidential hopeful on Wednesday night. The 20-year-old says that he went not to protest or demonstrate but because he was curious to see for himself what a Trump rally would be like.

Video footage captured by Mr Adeniyi appears to show police and Trump supporters approach him and demand that he leave.

This was instigated because black members of the crowd nearby were protesting and Mr Adeniyi was wrongly implicated by the crowd on the basis of his skin colour, he has told New York Daily News. The footage appears to capture the student’s shocked response: “Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. That’s not me, that’s them. I don’t even know them. What? I don’t even know them.”

He told New York Daily News: “I was there just to watch and experience the surreal moment of someone like Trump running for president and speaking to thousands of people.

“At first I refused to leave because it was all just a product of being black at a Trump rally. Basically in that environment I’m guilty by association. But common sense told me to just listen to the cops and move along.”

He added: “These are presidential rallies. I’m not at a KKK rally. The fact that I experienced hate at a candidate rally tells you everything you need to know about Donald Trump and the people that support him. People will act more hateful and racist in environments that they feel not only encouraged to do it, but accept it as normal.”In the same stadium a further, separate incident occurred when another black man was allegedly seriously assaulted by a Trump supporter. A 78-year-old man has been charged with assault, battery and disorderly conduct.

In addition, police are investigating two alleged assaults at a recent Kentucky rally. One relates to an alleged incident in which a black woman was reportedly shoved and called “scum” by members of the crowd.

Mr Trump has been criticised for not condemning violence at his rallies and for appearing to make light of such allegations. The politician said of a protestor last month: “I’d like to punch him in the face.” At a Kentucky rally addressed the crowd: “Get him [a protestor] out. Try not to hurt him. If you do I’ll defend you in court… Are Trump rallies the most fun? We’re having a good time.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...owd-confuse-him-for-a-protester-a6924716.html

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Glad he had the common sense to just leave

3. nfl46 macrumors 603

His rallies are FAR too dangerous!!! And, y'all want this dude to be the next President. GTFO of here! Just wait until other Trump destroy ties with other countries. He's already disrespected Muslims and Mexicans. This is so ridiculous!

4. Meister Suspended

Meister

If the democrats are insane enough not to nominate Bernie, then the american people have no other choice than Trump.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The ties Hillary & Obama built with other countries got plenty of jobs shipped there doh! I'll take Bernie over Hillary any day

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Obama has done a pretty god job at it on own. Trump over Hillary any day :D

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Who would have guess another deflection from you. I guess you support the overt racism of the Trump campaign and its followers.

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You are a Hillary supporter, right? image.jpeg

It's his rally , if he wants to alienate all the people Ben Carom sends that's his problem

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You know I'm not.

11. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

Yes, African-Americas are going to flock Donald Trump, because a Black man told them too. Way to insult intelligence.

[​IMG]

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I didn't know. Hence the question.

13. nfl46 macrumors 603

What does Hillary have to do with this?! This is about Donald Trump!
    --- Post Merged, Mar 11, 2016 ---
    I didn't mention Hillary's name once. If you've ever personally been to a Donald Trump rally, you would know they are dangerous.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You make the same mistake everyone else does, thinking all AA's are not smart enough to look at the bigger picture .
    On one hand they have a worthless lying POS politician that has sold out their futures via NAFTA/TPP.
    On the other you have an amazing troll that wants to make America great again and unlike Hillary is talking about bringing yobs back, Hillary is in the back pocket of the Chinese. Always has been . You can hate trump and everything he stands for, but you can hate him while earning a living instead of settling for a welfare check , so you can be pragmatic and apply a little intelligence to your vote or you can keep using your feelings , choice is yours .

15. nfl46 macrumors 603

You're a Mexican (I'm assuming) and you like Trump? And, you are okay with him building a TALL wall near Mexico to keep them out? Wow.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You asked about ties to other countries, don't get mad when you can't handle facts
    --- Post Merged, Mar 11, 2016 ---
    Lmfao. You like Hillary because she wears a skirt. .
    Good fences make good neighbors. You are seemingly unable to tell the difference between legal and illegal immigration. A wall might also help stem the tide from drugs & guns. If that makes you feel any better. Try reading post 14, I'll take Bernie over Trump

17. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

Don't go to his rallies, because you might get beat up or even killed, but vote or him. Vote for Trump! He will Make America Great Again® ! - jkcerda to the African-America community

18. Meister Suspended

Meister

Trump is up against the most dangerous people on the planet. His followers better get dangerous, fast!

19. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I think the mexi-midget needs to start another gun thread so we can push these Trump threads to the bottom of the page.

20. nfl46, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016

nfl46 macrumors 603

I like Hillary because she wears skirts? Didn't we already established that Hillary doesn't wear skirts. And FYI, I have a ton of reasons why I like Hillary and its DEFINITELY not because she is a woman.

Unbelievable...a Mexican that is voting for Donald Trump. He doesn't even like Mexicans and makes its VERY obvious! If you are okay with him keeping your friends and family out this country, then feel like to vote for him so he can build his TALL BEAUTIFUL wall.

21. vrDrew macrumors 65816

There are plenty over threads already discussing Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's missteps.

Why don't you address the issue at hand - ie. violence and intimidation at Trump rallies?

And the next time Barack Obama leaves the toilet seat up, or Hillary Clinton double parks her campaign van - you can dissect those sins in detail in a thread all of your own.

22. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

From what I have seen at Trump's rallies the (bi-racial) cops have thrown out just as many or more white protesters than minorities. Call the cops equal opportunity enforcement.

Police and secret service will throw out anyone they deem is disruptive or maybe dangerous. Maybe the establishment propaganda media should question the police protection policies when it comes to organized protesters disrupting rallies - instead of pushing the race bias card that is thrown so easily by them to divide us, that many Americans are really sick of hearing.

23. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Trump supporters would throw him out but he still wants trump.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I have never been to any rally. Who the hell has time for that,? And again. You seem to think communities don't have individuals who are smart enough to to make the decision that suits them. Use your feelings if you like , nice of you to acknowledge Hillary does not represent AA's best interest when it comes to employment.

25. Meister Suspended

Meister

What is it you like most about Hitlary?

Her racism? Her ties to the KKK?
    Her sexism?

Or maybe just her bigotry in general?

Or is it the wars she started?
    Or maybe the terrorists she armed?

Or is it her bankster sponsors?

Or maybe you heared that she can really keep emails confidential?

Or maybe is it the patriot act?
    Hitlary supporters must think that is one fine peace of legislation.