Another candidate thread

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mildocjr, Apr 29, 2016.

1. mildocjr macrumors 65816

Back when Trump had his Comedy Central Roast and talked about running for President, I'd been for the guy, I was thinking hey he's made billions of dollars, he might be able to help get our country right, after his talk about building a wall and his plans for Muslims I started thinking about other candidates, definitely not Hillary, the fact that she had classified emails on a server tells me she's too irresponsible for dealing with national security. But it's not about her, it's about Trump and lately it seems that every single rally he has ends up with a riot and several public arrests. And what's up with Bernie, what is so good about him that has everyone siding with him? All I hear is Feel the Bern but don't see any thing about what he plans to do for the country. Cruz seems to have some good ideas, but I think they'd probably only look good on paper (like his tax reform). Then we have Kasich, he's probably the only one left with a seemingly level head IMO, I don't have anything good or bad to say about him.

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

3. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Trump seems to be the least likely to push NATO into a shooting war with Russia. That's my own litmus test, this time around. All the others are some form of business as usual in WashDC, which is a pretty sorry track record.