Another MacRumors/User group?


AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
4,556
0
Natick, MA
You know, that iMac G4 picture in the article looks like something a woman would use :eek: ;) :D

I am attaching it, remove the screen and stem from the iMac, and what does it look like to you???? :D :D
 

Attachments

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,407
0
VA
Originally posted by AlphaTech

I am attaching it, remove the screen and stem from the iMac, and what does it look like to you???? :D :D
nice.....it was taken by a woman, so maybe she's seen the iBrator....

but a Mac on a pedistal fits the artical, its just a little off
:D
 

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
4,556
0
Natick, MA
Originally posted by dukestreet


nice.....it was taken by a woman, so maybe she's seen the iBrator....

but a Mac on a pedistal fits the artical, its just a little off
:D
The iBrator, just another way Apple keeps their customers happy, and coming back for more... LMAO!!! :D
 

coolocity

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2002
224
0
Central New York
Hmm, isn't there a link somewhere on the apple site where you can suggest product? They could sell millions!

"The iBrator, equip yourself with one today."

"Make the switch, I did!"

Hehe, that would so be the mac ad compaine.

- John
 

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
4,556
0
Natick, MA
Originally posted by coolocity
Hmm, isn't there a link somewhere on the apple site where you can suggest product? They could sell millions!

"The iBrator, equip yourself with one today."

"Make the switch, I did!"

Hehe, that would so be the mac ad compaine.

- John
Of course, they would have to use a woman in the ad that starts off looking very frustrated. After she makes the switch, she would have to look very happy, relaxed and satisfied. :D Of course, they could include some ugly one, with a m$ sticker on it first... then the one with just the little Apple on it... :D

This HAS to be a slow time... for me to start thinking about how to make it an actual ad, and for it to work... :eek:
 

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
4,556
0
Natick, MA
Re: iBrator would be huge

Originally posted by Royal Pineapple
now keep in mind that the base of the imac is 10" in dimater right, thats quite large when you think about it
You would have to put a warning label on it... Items may be larger then they appear. :D

I think the packaged generator would be a dead giveaway though as to how much power it uses.. :D
 

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
4,556
0
Natick, MA
I think the actual production model would be smaller then an iMac [G4] and use a power cell that is the same as a few D cell batteries. Sort of like the MagLite I have that takes five (or is that six?) of them... With the high output bulb, I blind them, then whack them over the head with the lite (makes a good club). :D