another surprise Suporter For Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by macfan881, Oct 23, 2008.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

I just Saw this on the situation Room today Former GW bush Press Sect Scott McClellan Said today that He will be Voting for obama its funny how all these Republicans are geting Tired of whats been going on the past 8 years and the Campain i wonder if there will be any more suports coming out soon :D

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

If this doesnt tell you about the crooks in the whitehouse nothing will. Im still amazed at how many still want a republican running things after the past 8 years. stupid is as stupid does.
    On a side note McCain has started to pull his nose out of Bush's butt.

3. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

How else would he be able to wipe it?

4. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

I think it is hope that McCains former maverick self will actually kick in. Or something ...

5. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I'm actually surprised by that; I saw him on some show a few weeks ago, towing the Republican party line, talking about how Sarah Palin had been mistreated by the liberal media, and blah blah blah.

So now he's voting for Obama? Hmmm. Okay.

6. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

you shouldnt be, draft dodging Bush & Cheney played him just as they played Powell just as they played ignorant voters. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

8. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

West Virginia:p

9. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

What. the. hell? :confused:

When she said, "that should be make and break for everybody", I was like "excuse me madam, but does the term democracy mean anything to you?!"

10. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I was going to say Alaska. These people have been brainwashed all their life. She is Blaming Obama for who his father is:confused: Total Moron who has a vote.:mad:

11. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Real America.

12. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

don't be misled by these ex-bushites. I have a feeling they
    Are saying they're voting Obama to make people
    think he's another bush which could make undecided voters
    swing to McCain.

Just a thought.

13. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

But still suports his own pollices :D

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Whoa. Keep taking the tablets, man.

15. emw macrumors G4

emw

Dude, check it out - Bush is going to endorse Obama next week. It's all part of the Republican Master Plan.

16. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Bush has already Suported McCain after he was nominated besides if Bush does that now no one is gonna take him serriously he's baiscly the lowest approved president in the US history.

17. jplan2008 macrumors regular

He may have been towing the party line recently, but even back in May, he was undecided. He's in a weird spot since he's written a book trashing Bush's administration, so an Obama endorsement isn't as strong.

From May:
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/05/29/scott-mcclellan-a-vote-for-obama/

“I haven’t made a decision in the presidential election,” McClellan said in the interview that aired Thursday evening. While McClellan said he has “a lot of respect and admiration” for expected Republican nominee Sen. John McCain, he admitted to being “intrigued” by Obama.

Goldwater's granddaughter and family members are also voting for Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cc-goldwater/why-mccain-has-lost-our-v_b_137150.html

... Myself, along with my siblings and a few cousins, will not be supporting the Republican presidential candidates this year. We believe strongly in what our grandfather stood for: honesty, integrity, and personal freedom, free from political maneuvering and fear tactics. I learned a lot about my grandfather while producing the documentary, Mr. Conservative Goldwater on Goldwater. Our generation of Goldwaters expects government to provide for constitutional protections. We reject the constant intrusion into our personal lives, along with other crucial policy issues of the McCain/Palin ticket.

My grandfather (Paka) would never suggest denying a woman's right to choose. My grandmother co-founded Planned Parenthood in Arizona in the 1930's, a cause my grandfather supported. I'm not sure about how he would feel about marriage rights based on same-sex orientation. I think he would feel that love and respect for ones privacy is what matters most and not the intolerance and poor judgment displayed by McCain over the years. Paka respected our civil liberties and passed on the message that that we should conduct our lives standing up for the basic freedoms we hold so dear....

18. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

<whoosh>

19. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Yea i felt the breeze on that one from here!:eek:

20. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

So what are you saying, Bush isn't going to endorse Obama? ;)

It tells us that they have run their party and this country so into the ground that they are even losing their own members, and increasingly all they have left is their lunatic fringe.

We liberals had been warning people for years, but finally, finally, finally people are agreeing with us. Okay, so we're proven right...but Jesus, what a stupid, pointless price to pay for that affirmation.

21. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

22. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

There are people in the "dumb" states that might think that way.That was my only reasoning.

But thanks for the advice. I think I will take a couple more pills.;)

23. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

I grew up in a small town in the midwest. Please don't think everyone is this way. Many are, many aren't. There are also many people in the mid-east with just as effed up, conditioned views of the worl. Asia, russia, africa and europe too.

That said, she is a fat moron:rolleyes:

24. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

He's pretty close to that record.

He's set the record for most DISapproved of president since the approve/disapprove question was asked though...