Anthony Weiner’s Bone-Headed Mayoral Run Has Led to One of the Best Campaign Films Ever Made

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jan 26, 2016.

1. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

That shouldn't be too hard.

2. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I thought (and still do) that "Roger and Me" was a brilliant film. Unfortunately, Moore was never able to live up to the standard he set with his first film.

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

With the exception of his circumference, which Moore has managed to outdo in each film since.

4. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I think it probably was that's why he took a picture of it and sent it to that lady.

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I believe in political comebacks. Remember "You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore?" Well, just like Dick, Weiner will again stand tall and proud.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Don't get upset if people turn to conservative equivalent blowhards of Moore and slam physical features. Like Counter, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, etc...

One day, I imagine a world where people will stick to ideas instead of having no retorts other than slamming body characteristics.

So, stay young, stay healthy, never grow old, have good genes, and make sure nobody - by accident or otherwise - screws you over. (Good luck, unless you're not a biological life form? ;) )