Anti-Semitic SJWs Upset That 'Wonder Woman'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jul 29, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...wonder-woman-role-given-to-israeli-gal-gadot/
    [​IMG] ...

she is HOT

[​IMG]
    anyways, can't please everyone.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You guys know I'm no fan of Israel. But there clearly is an issue with anti-semitism on the left.

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

who brings politics into movies let alone comic book movies. so what if shes israeli, obviously she's gonna support her country. also her being in the IDF will probably reinforce that. shes badass all around

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

There are idiots in the fringes of both parties. I would hate to have to research every actor's political positions before deciding if I will let myself enjoy a movie.

5. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

yeah, you could easily turn this around on those republicans who "stopped being a fan" of bradley cooper just because he was seen at the DNC lol. he didn't have to do anything. both them and the people here are idiots

6. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

7. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

most complaints of her have been that she isn't "tall or muscular enough" which is complete BS. obviously they're going for a realistic (as realistic as you can be with these types of movies) wonder woman. i'm pretty much over comic book movies but i'm looking forward for this one since its a woman lead+she's somewhat of a different superhero compared to others

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Xena really let herself go in Spartacus.

10. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Well, she also plays the Brazillian woman Giselle in Fast and Furious (who magically goes from being on the Brazillian cartel's side to magically becoming part of the Walker-Diesel dream team "Family"... And then alltrusitically sacrifices her life to save her BF. The feminists probably aren't happy about that.

(Yes I'm a F&F encyclopedia but only because they're so bad they're good)

The feminists can make their own movies, with their own actresses, if they so desire. You're basically required to serve in the Isreali military after you turn 18, even as a woman. If you don't, good luck getting a future job. If they're criticizing her for being in the IDF, she likely didn't have much of a choice.

11. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

The article is just dumb. Pajamas Media is one step below WND. It preys on the thoughtless and the ignorant.

People here don't seem to understand the words they are trying to define. Being critical of the IDF is not antisemitism. Neither is the use of the term Zionist. Antisemitism is hatred of the Jewish people, not crisitism of the State of Israel or its military activity. Pointing out the obvoious, the State of Isreal is not Judaism. This may be news to some of you: many Jews are against the fascist occupation of Palestine, mowing the lawn, etc. Clearly, they must hate themselves. Their opposition can't be based on any moral ethic.

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Or music...

13. dec. Suspended

dec.

14. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

If Xena and her want to make a sandwich, I'll be the bologna.

15. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

16. jdillings macrumors 65816

Sorry but there is only one Wonder Woman:

[​IMG]

All others are pretenders.

17. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That one may have been hot back in the day, but she's old now.

18. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Well, so is Mary Ann, but 'fess up: you'd still hit it. ;)

[​IMG]

BL.

19. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

That's why I judge the movie by the content and how well it's acted; their personal lives and beliefs don't interest me unless they were planning to date me.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 29, 2016 ---
    I'll say this - she makes me wonder (about things about myself, woooooooooooooooo!)

20. samiwas Suspended

There is? Huh...I guess I'll need to go update my friends about this.

21. Zenithal macrumors 68040

The left supports Palestine's path to statehood. I'm sure normal Palestinian's are nice people, but the bulk of them are insane. I'm not a huge fan of Israel either, but you have to hand it to a people who'll defy their enemies and live even after all there's been thrown at them for centuries.

Anyway, Gadot is a very attractive woman and I recall a steamy read years ago fluttering around the internet regarding her and Nathalie Portman. Ah, memories.

22. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I wouldn't actually blame the feminists for this one (no my account wasn't hacked). Glancing through the top results on google and twitter, it doesn't seem to be feminists going after this one. None of the tweets quoted by the article refer to feminists.

I also disagree with DrewDaHilp's sentiments. Lynda Carter is still attractive. I don't care if she's in her 60s now.

23. dec. Suspended

dec.

Who? Ok I'll google him and let you know. :)

24. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

I am Spartacus.

25. dec. Suspended

dec.

Ok, he kind of confirms what some "veterans" do... weird stuff, better stay away from them... thanks for the heads up.. :)