Anti-Trump movement escalates with large protests in Arizona, NYC

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Mar 19, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Bought and paid for by the leftist machine. Was wondering where all those occupy clown went. I see they're still unemployed waiting for the next organized protest.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

morons blocking roads and getting on top of cars

--- Post Merged, Mar 19, 2016 ---
    I can't say for sure it's the leftist machine who is doing this since the GOP has worked pretty hard to take Trump down.

4. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Someone should maybe tell them protesting is okay, but blocking a road is unlawful. Bunch of morons.

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

AZ is open and concealed carry state and no protesters have been shot? Slackers :p

6. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Trump is the only person running for president with higher disapproval than Hillary Clinton.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Haters gonna hate ....

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Haters gonna hate the haters who hate.

...which makes them evil communazis, cuz they hate me. :mad:

9. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

You are delusional. The left doesn't know how to protest without violence, so we see violence at Trump events. There is no more hated or mistrusted politician than Hillary.

Soros is paying for it - and I you can bet many of these guys are actually paid protesters. You can make a decent living traveling around the country working for moveon.org. I've known a guy for 20 years who protests for a living. I'm sure he was both there and in Chicago.

10. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I would die laughing if they found it was the GOP behind this.

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It's possible my friend

12. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

this race is bringing out the crazy. Stuck at a apple store wife cracked her screen takes a hour and a half to replace it.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

14. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Bought and paid for by Trump himself no doubt. He's a savvy pol and knows these "leftist" thugs will draw voters to Trump's cause.

15. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Wait wait wait. What you're saying is that if we found out Trump hired a bunch of people to protest violently at his own rallies, this would be, like, what? A bold and ballsy political maneuver?

16. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Smarty but only if not caught

17. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Some believe that Hitler staged the Reichstag fire in order to consolidate his power.

18. Renzatic, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

It'd be straight up dag nasty evil is what it'd be.

Though I seriously doubt this is what's happening here. I know everyone here likes to divide this into a left/right thing. A them vs. us mindset seems to be the only way they can frame their worldview. But let's call it by what it really is:

Angry people clashing against angry people.

I'm not going to say that the anti-Trump people are anywhere near responsible or justified for taking this up to that next big step. They're idiots, and their actions are doing nothing but making them look bad, undermining whatever cause they had. But let's not pretend that the Trump supporters are all good, peaceful Real Americans, merely trying to exercise their right to support their favorite candidate in the face of mounting resistance from evil crypto-fascist communist. They're doing their part to egg it on.

19. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Of course. And it would show a brilliant level of insight into his opponents. Because everybody knows the Left in this country are all about the overblown and empty gesture.

20. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I love the conspiracy theories on Soros and "The Left" organizing and/or paying for people to protest. Quite frankly, I don't believe it to be too far of a stretch of the imagination that people would protest Trump.

Then I'm sure we'll hear the opposite, Trump and his criminal masterminds are planting these protestors to make the left look bad.

That said, blocking roads is again an inappropriate form of protest. I think we can all can decipher all the issues associated with standing in the center of a highway.

Protest away, Line the streets from NYC to Arizona, but don't piss off everyone in the process and endanger yourselves and others.

21. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Maybe it's because I'm a namby-pamby liberal crybaby, but I don't think violent false flag operations are sound political strategy.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 19, 2016 ---
    I think the whole thing's gone kinda dumb, personally.

22. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Yes. All this such commentary implies human beings are incapable of free will and novel thought.

23. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

No it would have only saved 50. But they screwed up and got a new phone unlocked even we were there almost a hour after they closed

24. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Honestly, the thought that this is all staged for votes would be kinda comforting, disregarding the naked contempt for the average American that would lie just underneath such ploys.

But no, these people are acting entirely of their own accord. I think it's only gonna get worse from here.

25. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Trump 2016:D