any app to put music onto my Motorola Moto W755 from my MacBook Pro free?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by zruler, Jul 27, 2008.

1. zruler macrumors newbie

i really would rather not pay $14.99 for v cast music manager, and am just lookin for an app or just a way to put music onto my motorola moto w755 for free. i've tried bluetooth sending music files to my phone, but it won't complete the transaction and says "file format not supported". darn. lol... i also have a usb cable, but when i connect the phone to my macbook pro the phone doesn't show up, or isn't recognized. :confused: :confused:

thanks for any help.
    btw i'm usin mac os x v10.5.4 if that helps any. ty all:apple:

2. diartist macrumors newbie

Sync Music

Not sure if this works on MAC, but it should, it worked on my pc without any other software needed. Before connecting your USB cable to the computer, place your phone in the "Sync Music" mode from the "Music & Tones" menu. Then with your music program (I assume itunes) open on the computer and ready to sync, connect the cable. The music program should now recognize the phone as a music device. GoodLuck.

3. myhorsebelinda macrumors newbie

music syncing on mac

hi

I have a w755 and a iMac. If you use quck time pro to convert your song to a 3g "movie", then send it to your phone with bluetooth. The only thing is it goes under the video folder on your phone, and you can't use the front buttons. :mad: This is the only work around I could find. :(

Cory

4. hazoomeh macrumors member

Thanks for the tip.. Unfortunately you have to go into movies to listen, and therefore can't select the song as a ringtone which I would presume is part of the point. It's so strange that I can transfer just about everything without a problem, including using isync, but song transfers fail. This is obviously deliberate, those bastards at VZW!!