Carrier Any AT&T Next people seeing messages about trade in yet?

itguy61

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2013
Just wondering how many who have returned their Next trade in have seen anything from AT&T yet. Mine shows to have arrived at the warehouse 2 weeks ago but so far nothing.

batristain

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
I received my phone the Monday after launch day and mailed my old phone in the next day....I received a text that it was received and in good condition right at 1.5 weeks later....not sure how long it was at the warehouse (I wasn't tracking it because I was on vacation). You may want to call. I had a fiasco returning my old phone last year - that's why I mailed my phone in the next day this year.

itguy61

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2013
Anybody else not seeing a message on a phone that the warehouse received at least two weeks ago? I am getting worried, mine shows delivered on 9/25. I have had issues with this before and it was a nightmare.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Anybody else not seeing a message on a phone that the warehouse received at least two weeks ago? I am getting worried, mine shows delivered on 9/25. I have had issues with this before and it was a nightmare.
I have not received a message yet either. I know its at the warehouse but no message telling me all has been cared for yet.