iPhone Any fans of the Home Page tweak that goes to home page when you close an app?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TH55, Feb 11, 2014.

1. TH55, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014

TH55 macrumors 68030

It hasn't been updated for iOS 7 but I emailed the dev and he said that he lost the code but for a few donations he'd rewrite it. I'm down, anyone else? Great tweak.

PayPal of the dev: info@qwertyoruiop.com

2. identity macrumors 6502

Download foldercloser.

3. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Exact same thing?

4. identity macrumors 6502

I have never used or heard of the Home Page teak but foldercloser will close the folder of the application that you are using and goes back to the main page. Foldercloser does not leave the folder open like the default folders in iOS7.

I don't know if that is what you're looking for though.

5. HenryLong macrumors 6502

HenryLong

Nope.

This closes a folder right on app launch. So, after exiting the app you'll be right back on springboard (and not in folder anymore).

But it does not redirect you to the first page of your springboard.

----------

But you can do it with activator.

Just assign to any gesture in application 'Home Button' (to close the app) together with 'First SpringBoard Page' (to go to first page).

Maybe this fixes it for you.

6. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Thank you, works well but I mostly use the Multitasking Gestures tweak "swipe up to close" which mimicks Zephyr to close applications. Hmm. Well the dev said if I can get a few donations he would do it!

7. alkalifly macrumors regular

alkalifly

FolderEnhancer has an option to close the fodder as soon as an app is launched

8. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

He wants his to go to the first page when exiting the app, not the page that the app is on

9. alkalifly macrumors regular

alkalifly

Gotcha. I didn't appreciate that difference because I only have one springboard page (with folders containing all my apps)

I thought his issue was that he needed something that closed the folder on app launch instead of on pressing the home button because he was closing apps via multitasking rather than pressing the home button