Any good wallpaper apps for the 6 or 6+?

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
here
I can't seem to find any apps updated for the new screen sizes. I know that even if the apps themselves are updated, there still won't be many wallpapers optimized for the new screens... but I'd like to see more progress than what I'm seeing now.

Am I missing something?

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
here
Thanks for the app, but it doesn't actually have wallpapers for the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. Even the ones that claim to be 1080p are noticeably low-res on my regular 6.

Oh well, this is the kind of thing that happens when you're an early adopter. Not a huge deal.

Billymac19

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2011
Phila, PA
I use Google. You can specify size of images and download just about anything.
yeah none of the apps or sites people are listing are proper size for 6 plus...turn too landscape and they are bad looking...theres a site called something like interfacelift wallpaper, they have 6 plus walls that look decent, still zooms in landscape but does not get blurry and have some nice wallpapers

derekgroves

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
Many of these suggestions don't actually provide *true* high resolution versions of the images. Maybe other's can't, but I can tell a huge difference- so many just seemed scaled down or lower res despite being claiming "retina" and "HD".

Papers.co however is one site that does seem to consistently provide higher quality/res files.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
Many of these suggestions don't actually provide *true* high resolution versions of the images. Maybe other's can't, but I can tell a huge difference- so many just seemed scaled down or lower res despite being claiming "retina" and "HD".

Papers.co however is one site that does seem to consistently provide higher quality/res files.
Exactly. That's why I like it. The quality is usually very good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.