Any good wallpaper apps for the 6 or 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tubamajuba, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

I can't seem to find any apps updated for the new screen sizes. I know that even if the apps themselves are updated, there still won't be many wallpapers optimized for the new screens... but I'd like to see more progress than what I'm seeing now.

Am I missing something?

2. Poob Bubes macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

3. Tubamajuba thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks for the app, but it doesn't actually have wallpapers for the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. Even the ones that claim to be 1080p are noticeably low-res on my regular 6.

Oh well, this is the kind of thing that happens when you're an early adopter. Not a huge deal.

4. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Wallpapers HD. Tons of hd wallpapers. I use it for my 6 plus. Very nice app.

[​IMG]

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I use Google. You can specify size of images and download just about anything.

6. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

7. Billymac19 macrumors regular

Billymac19

yeah none of the apps or sites people are listing are proper size for 6 plus...turn too landscape and they are bad looking...theres a site called something like interfacelift wallpaper, they have 6 plus walls that look decent, still zooms in landscape but does not get blurry and have some nice wallpapers

8. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

This website lists all of its user uploaded wallpaper default to the device you using as well as scroll to other devices. It supports all Apple products. Unfortunately the ones after the announcement of iPhone 6 supports the new phones since the resolutions weren't released til then. But as people add more the inventory will increase.

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/downloads/date/any/

9. derekgroves macrumors member

Many of these suggestions don't actually provide *true* high resolution versions of the images. Maybe other's can't, but I can tell a huge difference- so many just seemed scaled down or lower res despite being claiming "retina" and "HD".

Papers.co however is one site that does seem to consistently provide higher quality/res files.

10. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Exactly. That's why I like it. The quality is usually very good.