iPad Any great quality chargers(with USB power adapter) for the iPad Air 2?? I really really need one!!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Billy95Tech, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Billy95Tech, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016

Billy95Tech Suspended

I have just got my iPad Air 2 back from repairs(PC World, Knowhow) today after nearly 2 months with out it being in repair to fix the broken sceen(digitizer) and instead they have replaced the whole iPad, i have a got a replacement iPad completely brand new iPad which i am very very happy about, and i'm all soo very very happy that i have my iPad back, don't have to use my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 anymore which is still a great Android tablet but I prefer and think iPads are definitely way way better overall 100% wooohhoooo! :D :D

But one bad thing is...... for some reason they did not give me back my charger(and my USB power adapter) to charge my iPad Air 2 so at the moment i am using my iPod Touch(6th generation)'s charger connected to my computer to charge my iPad which it is very very very sooooo painfully slow to charge and i don't want that and it is very annoying. :/ :/

So i really really need to get a new great quality charger(with the USB power adapter as well) to charge my iPad Air 2 and charge my iPad Air 2 fast and it must be as good as Apple's charger that i originally got with the Air 2.

So is there any great/top quality chargers(with USB power adapter) for the iPad Air 2 that you recommend?? I really really need one!!!

I have found this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quality-Lig.../dp/B00L3JYTUE/ref=cm_cr_pr_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

And the reviews are great(and some bad) but i am not really to sure tho weather to get it because of some bad reviews about it......
    Has anyone bought this charger and is it a great/top quality charger for the iPad Air 2??

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Well, buying a charger from Apple is always an option. And that link doesn't lead to a product page, just a search page at Amazon, which for me only shows a car charger.

3. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

if it was me I'd either go directly to Apple and buy one or search amazon for 'Amazon Basic USB wall charger' and 'Amazon Basic Lighting Cable' if got a couple and there great! plus its a bit more trustworthy then some others you see on there.

4. JT2002TJ macrumors 6502a

I went down to my local home improvement store and bought a tabletop 4 port USB charger. I can charge 2 ipads and 2 iphone all at the same time. All you need are USB to lightning cables. I also use it to charge my wireless earbuds, so it is a great universal solution to all your usb charging needs.

5. Jax44 macrumors 6502a

Jax44

6. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

That as well, I use the 7port for my MBP

7. Jax44 macrumors 6502a

Jax44

Great products. And the Lightning cables are reasonably priced.

8. JT2002TJ macrumors 6502a

My main suggestion about USB charging hubs is, look for one that isn't a compact hub, as in, you want the hub to sit on the table, and have a wire that goes to the outlet. Not one that is a hub with the electrical prongs on it. The reason is, then your charging cables (lightning cables) have to be long enough to reach the wall if you want to use the device while charging. It is easier to have the hub on the table, and have the lightning cable only have to reach the hub.

This is especially true if you have your wall outlet behind furniture.

9. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Power extension cable.

10. JT2002TJ macrumors 6502a

Then it will not sit flush on a table... You will end up having the adapter on the floor, closer to your, and your USB cables will have to reach back to you as you sit/lay in bed...

11. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I don't know about you, but I don't like having charging hubs taking up space on my table. Having adapters on the floor works nicely.

12. CaptMarvel macrumors 6502a

CaptMarvel

Like others have said, Anker products via Amazon.

13. cg006 macrumors regular

cg006