Any Hands-On Videos of the Space Gray Colored iPhone X?

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 7, 2010
I was looking back on some hands-on video reviews for the iPhone X, and I see that the silver iPhones seem to be getting more attention than the space gray color.

The following are some of the best review videos, yet none of them show the Space Grey, and use a silver instead.

Can anyone share any hands on videos of anybody using the Space Gray and at some point in the video shows the back of it? Or better yet, one that has Space Gray and the Silver side-by-side?

DDustiNN

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2011
When I watched all of the “hands-on” videos on YouTube, there seemed to be a mix of both. I recall seeing both colors, front and back, as I looked through all the videos one night while I was trying to decide on a color. (I was originally getting black by default, as I always do, until I saw a glimpse of the white one that just wowed me.)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I was looking back on some hands-on video reviews for the iPhone X, and I see that the silver iPhones seem to be getting more attention than the space gray color.

The following are some of the best review videos, yet none of them show the Space Grey, and use a silver instead.

Can anyone share any hands on videos of anybody using the Space Gray and at some point in the video shows the back of it? Or better yet, one that has Space Gray and the Silver side-by-side?
Perhaps what's at https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/here’s-a-thorough-look-at-the-black-x-in-case-you-haven’t-seen-it-yet.2081439/

Reactions: Starfyre