Any iPhone 5 Accessories on Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adamtj11, Sep 17, 2012.

1. adamtj11 macrumors 6502

Just wondering if I could buy a screen protector to fit the 5 or will Apple not have them in stores by then? Would hate to get a scratch on day one!

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

So far, every etailer I'm checking has a ship date of Sept. 21 at the earliest. I hoping for something like a cheapie TPU case on Friday to use until the ones I really want become available, but I'm not holding my breath.

3. dwreck macrumors member

Didn't Apple ban screen protectors a while back? I think right before they released the iPhone 4.

4. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Invisible Shield is shipping tomorrow, but won't be here until Monday-Wednesday next week. I'm ok with that. Heck, if the screen is really Gorilla 2, I might leave it naked.

5. 1siklex macrumors newbie

My sister was able to buy a case at the local verizon store for her iPhone 5 arriving on Friday. She said they also had screen protectors.

6. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

Don't think so. They had the power support ones last time I was there(for the 4/4S not 5)

7. dwreck macrumors member

They only sell anti-glare film, not "screen protectors".

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/apple-bans-protective-screen-film-from-apple-store

8. amyangel macrumors regular

i'm gonna try to hit my local malls to the zagg kiosk for the invisible shield. all my accessories i ordered online won't be arriving till october sometime, but i'm sure the apple store will have some accessories in preparation for the launch