Any iPhone 5 deals coming soon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by npep, Mar 9, 2013.

1. npep macrumors member

I know walmart and bestbuy had some deals around Christmas...anyone know of any others coming soon?

for verizon...just want to surprise the wife and would love to get it a little cheaper than $199...

Thanks in advance!

2. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

Why would anyone on this forum have information like tthat?

3. Ann P macrumors 68020

Why not? I actually found the Target deal by browsing this forum.

4. npep thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Ann P...I figure this would be the place in the know!! Plus, I have always received great answers and advice...

5. 7thson macrumors 6502a

7thson

If you aren't already, keep an eye on 9to5mac.com and 9to5toys.com. I see deals on iphone 5's frequently, although more for AT&T than Verizon. Sometimes they are refurbs, sometimes on contract deals, depends...

6. AFDoc, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013

AFDoc macrumors 68030

LoL pretty much my thought when anyone asks these types of questions. What color should I get, Which MBP is best, ect ect. Don't understand what happened to independent thought and decision making. How would these people of lasted before the interwebs when they couldn't pass every decision by a group of random strangers? Most likely hell on earth!

7. Ann P macrumors 68020

Gee! I wonder how sites like Slickdeals work. :rolleyes: For the record, the OP asked if anyone knew of some deals going on... nothing to do with what color he should get, the "interwebs" or whatever gibberish you mentioned.

8. AFDoc macrumors 68030

LoL you're comparing a site specifically made for finding deals to MR? Ok.

My statement was a general statement and not specifically aimed at the OP. My examples were just that, examples of the types of questions I include in my "lack of ability to make your own decision" questions.

9. allthatjazz macrumors regular

why all the hostility towards fellow members ? always the downside of this forum :eek:

10. irDigital0l Guest

Go on their websites and see if there's any.

As of now I don't believe there's any sales. There were quite a lot during Christmas. Best thing to do will probably to wait for the 5S to come out. The iPhone 5 will then drop $100.

11. XXMAN macrumors newbie

I was told by AT&T that the iphone 5s is rumored to come out in June. If that's the truth the older models will drop in price.

12. npep thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys for the advise...just hoping that at a place like Macrumors, someone might know a rumor of a drop in price or sale coming again soon...

13. R5Chris macrumors newbie

Radio Shack had the iPhone 5 $50 over the weekend. Might want to see if it's still going on.

14. npep thread starter macrumors member

Thanks...I checked and they had no sales in my area...they did have the ATT version for $175...

But seriously, thank you!

15. nefan65 macrumors 65816

nefan65

If you order NOW! They'll throw in a free Shamwow!!! ORDER NOW!

16. npep thread starter macrumors member

FREE Shamwow??? Well, why did you not say so...

17. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Isn't BB throwing in a free 50 gift card when you upgrade your phone thru them?

18. dave420 macrumors 65816

I think there was a time limit to that, and you needed to sign up by the 9th of January or February. The discount is for one phone bought anytime this year on the number registered.
    Maybe they will have other deals as well.