Any iPhone 5 Lightning Accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LouieSamman, Oct 3, 2012.

1. LouieSamman macrumors 6502a

LouieSamman

Are there any new accessories yet that supports the iPhone Lightning connector?

I thankfully don't have much of accessories for the previous iPhones I had with the 30 pin connector but looking into some now for the iPhone 5. Preferably a dock.

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Welcome to MacRumors. No, in fact if you read some of the news on the first page, there are currently ZERO companies that can even do the basic cable. And it looks like it will be months before that happens.

The FRONT PAGE has lots of great stories and posts about what is happening and is way more accurate than some of the crap posted in this section.

3. ThisIsNotMe macrumors 68000

The entire point is to get people using AirPlay, AirPrint, Bluetooth, ect.

Its 2012 not 1999.

4. LouieSamman thread starter macrumors 6502a

LouieSamman

I have read this but not entirely. I was hoping that maybe someone here have found some 3rd party that is working on something and could had linked me to it. I'm very much all around MacRumors but I wanted to widen the scope if there were anyone who knew of some company.

Bluetooth is what I am going to use when it comes to speakers. I use Airplay with my Apple TV, AirPrint too. But when it comes to dock chargers then all that is not apart of it.

I guess all I am looking for is a dock charger for the iPhone 5.