Any iPhone 6/Plus regrets??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macfoxpro, Oct 7, 2014.

1. macfoxpro macrumors 6502

Is anyone having buyers remorse with the iPhone 6/Plus? If so, why? If not, why?

2. Pluto88888 macrumors regular

No regrets here at all amazing battery life on both phones.

3. Hustler1337 macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

I bought both the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus together. Tried out the 6 Plus for a few days, then the iPhone 6 for a few full days in real-world use and alternated between the 2 for two weeks.

I ended up going for the 6 Plus and don't regret it at all. In fact, the more I use it, the more I end up feeling happy I went with the 6 Plus, even though I was undecided as to which one I should keep over the whole of the 2-week period. Even I was peeved off with myself being so undecided as to which one I should keep. I used the iPhone 6 right up till the last hour before I returned it to the Apple store.

The iPhone 6 just didn't feel like much of an upgrade from my 5S apart from the slightly larger screen.

I think the slipperiness of the iPhone 6 Plus when used naked made me feel uncomfortable about keeping the Plus. But now, having got the leather case, it has become much more easier to use and hold, despite my smaller hands. Every time I use and hold my iPhone 6 Plus, I feel like i've made the right decision. :)

4. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

You did make the right choice :). Wife had a similar issue. Went with a 6 for a while but switched to the plus and can't be happier. I love my plus too. The plus takes the iPhone experience to a whole new level. I didn't really get that with the 6. The screen on the plus is just beautiful!.

5. macfoxpro thread starter macrumors 6502

here here on the 6 Plus

6. terraphantm macrumors 68040

I have an iPhone 6, but lately I'm kinda wishing I got the 6 plus. I might just buy one once the inventory is a bit more stable

7. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

I do kind of wish I had spent an extra $100 to get 64GB instead of 16. But as long as I manage my documents, it should get me through the next two years. Otherwise I am very happy with my purchase. Having had the 4S before, the LTE, larger battery, Lightning connector, and bigger screen are a welcome improvement.

8. ttmrn macrumors regular

No regrets whatsoever.

----------

im so into ur post..... i cld imagine that whole new level..

lol.

9. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Good lol

10. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

Not exactly a "regret", but the weight of the 6+ is becoming a little bothersome to use in one hand. I love the screen and battery life, but I'm not sure if it's worth the compromise with the weight.

11. docprego macrumors 65816

Absolutely NO regrets. The 6 is magnificent but the 6 Plus is on a whole different level. Coming from a 5 the 6 felt familiar, the Plus enables new interface features that make it feel fresh and like something new. I love both devices but am thoroughly pleased with my Plus. It doesn't even feel that large to me after owning it for 2 weeks. Only when I hold a 5 or even a 6 do I realize my Plus is that much larger. Best phone I've ever owned by a mile.

12. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

No.

Why?

- It's thin
    - It's beautiful
    - Well Designed
    - Vibrant screen
    - Fast processor and fast wireless
    - Great camera (though noise reduction could be turned down)
    - Amazing App Collection
    - Runs much cooler than my 4S
    - Larger, more readable screen