Any issues so far with color transfer with white Sport band?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SisterBlue22, May 1, 2015.

1. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I have a 38mm Sport with a Green band, but I'm considering getting a white one as well to swap out occasionally. However, I have a Michele watch with a white rubber band, and that sucker picks up color transfer from my clothing like nobody's business. It has areas of pink on it from my red Dbacks jersey, and some blue from dark colored jeans.

Has anyone with the White Sport Band on the Apple Watch had issues with the band picking up color from clothing yet? This would be a deal breaker for me, so trying to do some research ahead of time. Thanks!

2. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

I've been using my white band for a week now and it still looks new. Been worn with dress shirts, denim jacket, hoodies etc. Hopefully it stays that way.

3. SisterBlue22 thread starter macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

Well that's good news. My issue wasn't with sleeves, but with my watch band rubbing against my hip/thigh as I walked. I just read a thread about a gal who dyes her hair bright pink and the hair dye has totally turned her white band pink, but I think that's more of an extreme example.

Time will tell, I guess!

4. corlando465 macrumors member

I was kind of concerned about that too, when I ordered my AW with the white band but I've worn mine daily since I go t it last Friday and have had no issues with color or dirt transferring onto the band.