Any liberal commentary on Trump being a Russian shill?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Seems like it's a little quiet around the fact that Trump just gave Russia the bird and bombed one of the Syrian air bases they were flying operations out of, any comments on liberal conspiracy that Trump was elected by the Russians?

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

but he gave warning before so it was just a buddy slap on the back right?

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Trump is still the better option for the Russians given he won't put up resistance to them taking over Eastern Europe, and with this attack might even give NATO an opening to say that the US attacked first and thus avoid a war with all of NATO if Trump is dumb enough to start a war which he might be. Clinton would have fenced Russia in so that they couldn't do much without starting a war with all of NATO.

4. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Wouldn't it be kind of nice to believe that was the case? I mean, rather than the truth: that Americans love this piece of crap, and totally support his efforts to burn down the federal government while dropping bombs on other countries at the slightest whim. He doesn't need to plan, or to study issues, or to seek expert opinions; he simply acts. And America loves him for it!

5. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Um yeah. Either you're desperate or don't understand what that is. Maybe both.

6. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

First off, I expected more hyperbole from you. I'm disappointed.

Second, once again, we have a pea-and-shell game, where Trump says "look over here at what I'm doing!" by launching missiles into Syria, while his Senate goes nuclear (pun intended) to get his man on the bench at SCOTUS.

Third, no-one is staying quiet or changing tone on his ties to Russia. If you think that people are laying off of him just because he did something militarily and unilaterally, you are greatly mistaken.

BTW: Day #2 without him going to Congress to seek approval for what he's done. We'll see if you're quiet on AUMF just as much as you've been vocal on Obama's use of AUMF in your grandstanding of Benghazi.

BL.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

2 days earlier Trump says, no military action in Syria, we are going to leave them alone. Then we want to bomb the **** out of them. So was this a huge diversion or did he over night have a change of heart. Or did his new security council tell him, you are full of **** if you think we are leaving Syria alone.

8. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes I have seen the info and I have seen trump saying he would not give warning.

9. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Apparently you don't understand it. Good reply then. :rolleyes:

10. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

11. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I understand it. I am saying it ended up a slap on the wrist pointless but to boost trumps ego. Plus all the money it just cost the US taxpayers for a ego boost.

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

There's a real above Alex Jones level of a doozy in another thread.

14. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

No comment.

We're actually trying to get **** done, by continuing with the investigations, while you think that Trump's idiot work is causing people to pause.

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/07/522968631/democrat-rep-adam-schiff-responds-to-syria-airstrikes

Additionally, you should be asking the question: Where are all of the Trump supporters who were backing him? Because they have gone quieter than you believe the Blues and everyone investigating Trump has.

http://gizmodo.com/with-attack-on-syria-trump-alienates-the-alt-right-1794099968

So you should be worried less about what the Blues or those on the left are doing, and more concerned about what your own lot is NOT doing.

And I await your @jkcerda rant for "lock him up"... though there is a better chance of a Mobius ending than that happening.

BL.

15. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

In PRSI? Because there are some equally bad ones on ARF.

16. BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

"Ummm well yeaa, so Trump wants to take our attention off of his uhhh TIES with Russia, so uhhh like, him and Putin agreed on a place to bomb, so like, the desk, I mean people will think that his uh gold, um it will destract people from the fact that they uhhh sleep on bunkbeds at international meetings. That's why Trump used bombs tgat don't leave craters, because he wanted to leave Russia something to still use. I mean, like, hold on let me drink my Starbucks...

So um like, the whole thing was planned. Those videos are from 2013 when Trump forced Obama not to react and now he's using those videos to justify a bombing to male him "fart" look tough and take our attention off of the factor who's that such as that Russia and Trump are BFFs.... Aneurism"

17. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

PRSI. I dropped out of the ARF one on about page 20.

18. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

It is strange to see.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I read that in Mat Best' liberal voice. :D

20. vrDrew, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017

vrDrew macrumors 65816

My personal belief is that Donald Trump has been more of a dupe of the Russians, rather than a direct agent for them.

Trump thought he could "deal with" the Russians the same way he dealt with big city Governments when he was putting up skyscrapers. He, quite literally, had no idea that international geopolitics could be as complicated as they are. I doubt, for one second, that Trump really understood why it was that Russia was so intent on propping up the Assad regime in Syria.

He imagined that the flattery lavished on him by Putin and other agents of the Russian regime was the same thing as respect. It wasn't.

The Presidency of the United States is inevitably always going to be something of an "on the job" learning experience. It's just that usually that process doesn't start in the third grade.

21. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Ahh, found the other post. lol
    --- Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Needs an ISIS button.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Said it a few times already , him and obama should be tried for war crimes

23. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Just because Obama wears mom jeans doesn't mean he should go to jail over it. Now if you want to say Trump's hair is a crime against humanity you might have a case.

24. Zenithal Suspended

Putin saw a dumbass and made him his ****.

25. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Rouhani and Assad took turns tag teaming the Obama administration.