Any more reviews on Shinnorie cases? I like the look of them

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sixxmum, Aug 23, 2010.

1. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

It seems likely that I'll be returning the slider once it arrives today, so now I'm thinking about what to get next. I'm thinking about something from Shinnorie (http://www.shinnorie.com/) Whatever I get, I would like it to be functional WITH a screen protector.

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Get this setup:

Attached Files:

3. sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

That one is sharp : ) Do you have it, by chance?

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I'm on Shinnorie watch as of tonight, but I'm afraid it's not much help as I went with their Ringo pouch in a very customized color scheme to go with my obnoxiously pink clad phone. :D

I can say that I had a nice email dialogue with them ahead of time as I'm using a bumper right now, so the pouch is being customized a little size-wise for that. The response I got was quick, clear, and professional, so I felt comfortable placing the order right away. If I wanted a regular case rather than a pouch, I'd absolutely feel confident going with one of theirs; a friend has several for previous phones and most reviews here have been good. Love the ability to customize it too!

Now for the 14-21 day wait...

Attached Files:

5. mytran80 macrumors regular

I just got mine today , will post pics and a quick review on a separate thread soon

6. sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Irishvixen,
    That is cute. I am waiting to see if they come out with any more options in the faux leather (more colors, straps, etc.). But, the customization options they have in real leather are very appealing!